CHEMOSMOKER IS okay. Moved Waiting for internet,,, then were back! We're ok though!

Options
Hi All. We Moved. Will have Internet on by the 14th. No posting til then but I am OKAY and feeling ok too. Love and miss you all.

Eric

Comments

• Ericalynn
    Ericalynn Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Thank You!
    Eric,
    Thank you for checking in. I've been worried about you and Michelle and I'm sure I am not alone.
    We will talk to you more on the 14th.
    Love Erica
  • annalan
    annalan Member Posts: 138
    Options
    I was beginning to wonder
    I was beginning to wonder why you'd not been on here for a little while. Hope you are feeling OK. You were missed.

Ann (2)
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • megmacmd
    megmacmd Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Had me worried too
    Glad everything is OK I was begining to worry as well since had not heard from you and Michelle. Hope the move goes smoothly and no hitches.Weather fianally gave out here down to 40s at night and high 50s day still good walking weather for the dog.Thanks for your input on stopping chemo just reaffirms my gut Meg Mac
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options
    Eric,
    You did have me

Eric,

You did have me worried. First you post that you will post everyday and then suddenly you are AWOL. Glad to know you are doing okay and the lack of communication is due to technological problems.

Hope all goes well during the move. You do know they have free internet other places too --- starbucks . . . bookstores :) Anyway glad to know you are fine.

Enjoy being unhooked.

Lots of love to you and Michelle,
    Cindy
  • paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everything is OK
    Eric,

I was kind of wondering, it got quiet there for a while, and on this board when someone posts regularly and then the is a quiet spell; it is normally followed by bad news. Glad that is not the case for you. Hope the move goes well and you are back on line again soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina
  • Mazj
    Mazj Member Posts: 42
    Options
    paul61 said:

Glad to hear everything is OK
    Eric,

I was kind of wondering, it got quiet there for a while, and on this board when someone posts regularly and then the is a quiet spell; it is normally followed by bad news. Glad that is not the case for you. Hope the move goes well and you are back on line again soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina

Excellent news!!!!!!
    I too, have been really worried about not hearing from either of you. This morning's wake up message was a treat. Do continue to feel well ( as much as possible! ) and know that we all love you both and keep you close in our thoughts. It will be a good day now.

Marilyn
    Wife of Brian T0N0M1
  • sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options
    I agree with all the others.
    I agree with all the others. Don't leave us hanging, wondering where you are.
    Sandra
  • JReed
    JReed Member Posts: 428
    Options
    I knew you were ok Rockstar!
    I knew you were ok because you wrote me that you guys were moving. Still, glad to see you back on here and SOOOO glad you're feeling ok.

Friends came over today and helped with all the Christmas decorating - Don just hasn't felt up to par so lugging all those boxes from the pole barn to the house wasn't something I wanted him doing. I remembered you had said something about knowing when to listen and when to ask for help and by golly I did it.

We had a great day with our friends and our house now looks like Christmas. Sitting here in the glow of the lights and being very thankful for our friends. And thank you Eric, for reminding us - it's OK!

Peace,
    Judy & Don
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    Closer to the surf, I hope
    Don't do too much during the move. That goes for you AND Michelle!

Looking forward to having you BOTH back and posting.

Love & Hugs,

Terry
  • chemosmoker
    chemosmoker Member Posts: 501
    Options
    Follow-up thought I'd post from FB.....
    What a beautiful morning to wake up (as every morning after sleeping (or I should say BEING ALLOWED to because Michelle stays up ALL night taking cars of me every 1.5-2 hours. THAT is commitment, and THAT my friends is LOVE and vows followed) in pain at a 10 and be treated to medicine by such a good caretaker and be brought back to Earth and down to a coffee and pain leaving my system. Michelle is a priceless wonderful person and I hate to ever ever leave her because I am that selfish I want her all to me.......Michelle deserves god-like thanks from me. and she's got 'em. Hope this makes sense it's hard to understand outside of this pain from Cancer. I love you Michelle. Beyond typing's capability. YOU DESERVE A MEDAL FROM HELL!!!! OH, and PS-it's 70+ and beautiful outside. It just IS. STILL, nothing is as beautiful as Michelle.
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options

What a beautiful morning to wake up (as every morning after sleeping (or I should say BEING ALLOWED to because Michelle stays up ALL night taking cars of me every 1.5-2 hours. THAT is commitment, and THAT my friends is LOVE and vows followed) in pain at a 10 and be treated to medicine by such a good caretaker and be brought back to Earth and down to a coffee and pain leaving my system. Michelle is a priceless wonderful person and I hate to ever ever leave her because I am that selfish I want her all to me.......Michelle deserves god-like thanks from me. and she's got 'em. Hope this makes sense it's hard to understand outside of this pain from Cancer. I love you Michelle. Beyond typing's capability. YOU DESERVE A MEDAL FROM HELL!!!! OH, and PS-it's 70+ and beautiful outside. It just IS. STILL, nothing is as beautiful as Michelle.

Good Morning to you both!
    Your love for Michelle is so evident in your writing, Eric. I'm sure she is very aware of how much she means to you.

70+ sounds wonderful, but we're at 43 right now and that's pretty okay for Iowa on December 14th.

Love to all!

Terry
  • megmacmd
    megmacmd Member Posts: 85
    Options

Glad to see those capitalsback
    Glad you 2 are back hope the move went well (after 7 moves in 30 years of marriage in the same zipcode and 5 mile range something always goes wrong which you can laugh about later)Michelle does deserve a medal and your marriage will be something she will obviously always cherish. Weather here got nippy 40-50s but suppose to be high 60s tommarrow . It was a great beach weekend with my eldest daughter visiting with her rescue greyhound and my little CC they ran til they where ragged a very funny site looping greyhound and tiny jackrussell running back and forth underneath him down the beach we got lots of laughs.I will ultimately go to live with my eldest daughter and her husband, horse, chickens, greyhound, cats and anything else she collects in the meantime. Was suppose to have a pet scan end of the month to see whats up with the stomach back and leg pain insurance wont approve it until I have a cat scan first so get to do that and if it shows anything(duh the last 2 have shown nodes and tumor activity) then they will approve the pet scan which of course is much more sensitive in assessing mets. Have quit chemo havent told my doctor yet Im not restarting just on "holiday".Insurance wont pay for much once you enter hospice thats my next step.Just want to know as acurately as possible how fast and where this is progressing although I can tell from some of the symptoms kind of what to expect bone mets maybe liver?Meantime I have decided to put the house on the market time to sell before I get sicker would like to find a small rental here at the North End of the beach(as we callit here) so I can be near the beach as long as possible.Son home from college already out with his old high school buddies. Glad your back wish it was still 70s here but I find the beach serene and healing in any weather Happy Holidays! Meg Mac
  • mardigras
    mardigras Member Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Whew!
    I was scanning the messages and looking for one from you Eric.
    What a relief to find that you are OK.
    God bless you and Michelle and hope all your days are sunny.
    Hugs and prayers
    Marci x