I am wishing a Happy Veteran's Day to everyone and also sending a thank you to all of those that hav

DebbyM
DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
I don't know if any of you pink sisters have or are in the military, but, I want to send a big thank you to all that have served our country!

Hugs, Debby

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Happy Veteran's Day!

Happy Veteran's Day!
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Here
    I'm an Army veteran and thank you for your thoughts. I'm also married (for 35 years) to a retired Navy, Daddy was USAF Ret. as was FIL. MIL was USAF.

Susan
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Happy Veteran's Day
    Happy Veteran's Day to ALL who have served our country.My husband was in Viet Nam and my son the Gulf War.

Lynn Smith
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Happy Veteran's Day
    Happy Veteran's Day to ALL who have served our country.My husband was in Viet Nam and my son the Gulf War.

Lynn Smith

Yes, a big thank you to all
    Yes, a big thank you to all of our veteran's! And, Happy Veteran's Day!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Ritzy said:

Yes, a big thank you to all
    Yes, a big thank you to all of our veteran's! And, Happy Veteran's Day!

Sue :)

Thanks to all the veterans!
    Thanks to all the veterans! I hope everyone had a great Veteran's Day!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Angie2U said:

Thanks to all the veterans!
    Thanks to all the veterans! I hope everyone had a great Veteran's Day!

Thanks Debby for this very
    Thanks Debby for this very important post. I also am thanking each and every veteran that has fought for our country.

We had a great day! I hope everyone else did too!
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Kylez said:

Thanks Debby for this very
    Thanks Debby for this very important post. I also am thanking each and every veteran that has fought for our country.

We had a great day! I hope everyone else did too!

My son is in Afganistan
    Dear Sister,

My youngest son is in the Marines, has been in for 12 years. He went in right after High school and has served 3 tours in Iraq and is now in the mountains of Afganistan. I am trying so hard to leave it in the hands of God, that is what my husband tells me everyday. It has never been easy when he is deployed, but his time I am having a horrible time with it. There are not communication in the area he is in, his wife gets few phone calls. I do have faith, but every minute of the day I think about him in the mountains of afganistan. He has a lovely wife and 3 children waiting for him to return. Please pray for him and you do all of our devoted military. Thank you so much.

Hugs and Prayers
    Nana
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Nana C. said:

My son is in Afganistan
    Dear Sister,

My youngest son is in the Marines, has been in for 12 years. He went in right after High school and has served 3 tours in Iraq and is now in the mountains of Afganistan. I am trying so hard to leave it in the hands of God, that is what my husband tells me everyday. It has never been easy when he is deployed, but his time I am having a horrible time with it. There are not communication in the area he is in, his wife gets few phone calls. I do have faith, but every minute of the day I think about him in the mountains of afganistan. He has a lovely wife and 3 children waiting for him to return. Please pray for him and you do all of our devoted military. Thank you so much.

Hugs and Prayers
    Nana

Praying for your son Nana
    Praying for your son Nana and every other soldier!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Noel said:

Praying for your son Nana
    Praying for your son Nana and every other soldier!

This is such a nice and
    This is such a nice and considerate post. Thank you for sharing it and thanks to all of our men and women in the military.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Kristin N said:

This is such a nice and
    This is such a nice and considerate post. Thank you for sharing it and thanks to all of our men and women in the military.

♥ Kristin ♥

Thank You all for the prayers for our Military!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I have always been more of a listener than a talker , so what a nice surprize to share my feelings and get such lovely responses. I love you all.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Nana