Hope I don't ruffle feathers -

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited November 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
We are heading into the Holiday Season and our Ornament Exchange Leader (ChenHeart) has so much on her plate right now I was wondering what others thought about someone offering to handle it this year for her? Or because she is the 'Heart' of it we should wait til next year?

Thoughts?

Susan

I am so Sorry If I phrased/wrote this poorly but it's hard to write about - I felt I needed/wanted to ask though so I did.

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Whatever Chen wants to do, I
    Whatever Chen wants to do, I am in favor of doing. Chen, do you want a break? Or would you rather continue? You are our Santa, so you should decide. We love you and will do whatever you want!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    We actually had this conversation in Hershey
    I sent Chen a message tonight on Facebook since we are already one week into November. I told her that we were concerned about her and wondering if she was going to do the ornament exchange. I also told her that I would be happy to do it, if she felt she couldn't. She replied right back with a very loving response. She is such a wonderful person. She said even though she would love to do it, she feels that maybe she shouldn't this year and that it would be fine if I wanted to do it. I will be posting a new message tomorrow about this. I am sad that our Chen-ta Claus won't be doing this for us, but feel honored that she said I could do it. Hugs & Hershey Kisses, Jean
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

I sent Chen a message tonight on Facebook since we are already one week into November. I told her that we were concerned about her and wondering if she was going to do the ornament exchange. I also told her that I would be happy to do it, if she felt she couldn't. She replied right back with a very loving response. She is such a wonderful person. She said even though she would love to do it, she feels that maybe she shouldn't this year and that it would be fine if I wanted to do it. I will be posting a new message tomorrow about this. I am sad that our Chen-ta Claus won't be doing this for us, but feel honored that she said I could do it. Hugs & Hershey Kisses, Jean

Thank you
    for contacting her directly - I wasn't sure if that was the way to go or not so I decided to post here - not to exclude her at all but for other input. The Ornament Exchange is her/hers - she just needs some help with it THIS year.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Jean, I know you will rock
    Jean, I know you will rock at this and it will make our Chen so happy. And thank you Susan for bringing this up. I know that you did because you care and love Chen too. Thanks to you both!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Susan,
    I don't think there's

Susan,
    I don't think there's a thing wrong with your post, and am glad that you asked about the ornament exchange :)
    hugs
    heather
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    This whole thread hurts.
    This whole thread hurts. Love you Claudia