Today is Chenheart's Birthday!

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Dear Claudia
    I certainly hope you were able to celebrate your birthday. I want to wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come :D
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Lovely Lady!
    Happy Birthday to you! I hope you're enjoying every minute of it...big hugs!

Sylvia
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    HB dear Claudia
    Happy happy dear girl. Every one of these is a real success these days. ONWARD!!!!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    So glad that I checked in in
    So glad that I checked in in time to wish you a very happy birthday! Hope it is super duper!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I've got more birthday
    I've got more birthday wishes for you! Enjoy your celebrations!

Hugs,

Linda
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options

I've got more birthday
    I've got more birthday wishes for you! Enjoy your celebrations!

Hugs,

Linda

Happy Happy...
    Birthday and many morrrrreeeee!!!!!!( that me singing ) lol

Eva
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    Have a wonderful Birthday celebration and many more in the future.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    ladyg said:

Happy Birthday
    Have a wonderful Birthday celebration and many more in the future.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sending Birthday greetings
    Sending Birthday greetings and a wish for a "bestest" ever
    year to come!

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    gami43 said:

Sending Birthday greetings
    Sending Birthday greetings and a wish for a "bestest" ever
    year to come!

Luv & hugs, Teresa

Hoping that your birthday is
    Hoping that your birthday is fantastic. I know you and Reggie will probably being doing something great today. Just hope that it might involve cake and ice cream cause that's what I love.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I had a lovely, lovely
    I had a lovely, lovely birthday! I got three beautiful colorful bouquets of flowers, cards galore, and Reggie, Siobhan, her girlfriend Jackie and I went to our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant for dinner. I even allowed myself a celebratory glass of wine~ something I haven't done in MONTHS! Reggie surprised me with a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and Happy Birthday Chen in pink script. So wonderful! Reggie's girls ( who had been in school or they would have joined us for dinner) brought ice cream to the house and we laughed and enjoyed dessert and each others company. Couped with all of the birthday wishes I got from the Kindreds, I would say, all things considered ( you know, health and everything!) this was one of my favorite birthdays EVER. Thanks for helping make it so special and love-filled.

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I had a lovely, lovely
    I had a lovely, lovely birthday! I got three beautiful colorful bouquets of flowers, cards galore, and Reggie, Siobhan, her girlfriend Jackie and I went to our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant for dinner. I even allowed myself a celebratory glass of wine~ something I haven't done in MONTHS! Reggie surprised me with a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and Happy Birthday Chen in pink script. So wonderful! Reggie's girls ( who had been in school or they would have joined us for dinner) brought ice cream to the house and we laughed and enjoyed dessert and each others company. Couped with all of the birthday wishes I got from the Kindreds, I would say, all things considered ( you know, health and everything!) this was one of my favorite birthdays EVER. Thanks for helping make it so special and love-filled.

Hugs,
    Claudia

It's still your birthday
    so I'm not late in chiming in. Happy Birthday, Claudia. Many more.

Suzanne