Pete's condition

BettyJoM
BettyJoM Member Posts: 82
cant seem to find any entries after the 11th. I am not looking in the right place?

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Betty he is posting every day in the walking post,
    also he is frequently posting in his pos "DONT READ THIS IF YOUR HEAD IS ......" so not worries !
    Hugs Betty.
  • BettyJoM
    BettyJoM Member Posts: 82
    pepebcn said:

Betty he is posting every day in the walking post,
    also he is frequently posting in his pos "DONT READ THIS IF YOUR HEAD IS ......" so not worries !
    Hugs Betty.

whats the walking post,
    whats the walking post, where Is it I mean
  • BettyJoM said:

whats the walking post,
    whats the walking post, where Is it I mean

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    unknown said:

thanks bettyjo, graci, pepe
    i am living well in hell sometimes. today has been the most pain i have had since radiation arse burn. decided to stop eating, on mostly liquids. my super juices are helping and light soups. using the mayo clinic low residue diet, which is almost no food anyway.

seeing surgeon tomorrow. had a better day on the whole except for 3 hoursw thisa morning. something must have split and motion was well lets say memorable.

i am into howling therapy, i sound like a wolf, the kids think its great and we were all laughing while my butt was on fire. the joy of having one loo.

bit sombre all day with rogers news.

thanks for caring , i got out of the house today and took kids to the pool.

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    unknown said:

Like your explanation Gracie!
    Let's walk together!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member

thanks bettyjo, graci, pepe
    i am living well in hell sometimes. today has been the most pain i have had since radiation arse burn. decided to stop eating, on mostly liquids. my super juices are helping and light soups. using the mayo clinic low residue diet, which is almost no food anyway.

seeing surgeon tomorrow. had a better day on the whole except for 3 hoursw thisa morning. something must have split and motion was well lets say memorable.

i am into howling therapy, i sound like a wolf, the kids think its great and we were all laughing while my butt was on fire. the joy of having one loo.

bit sombre all day with rogers news.

thanks for caring , i got out of the house today and took kids to the pool.

hugs,
    pete

sit your bum
    Pete,

Have a little basin to sit your bum in with epsom salts in it and even a bit of witch hazel. Don't wipe with anything but the hemorhoid soothing wipes & use lots of cream- for hemorhoids (even if you don't have them- it's soothing) & also cortisone cream. Take care- I hear it's hell but it does get better. Make sure to add rice fiber powder to what you eat/drink- mixed in apple sauce is good & it helps my problem by calming the gut colon down and bulks things up.

Hang in there bud-

Lisa
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    lisa42 said:

sit your bum
    Pete,

Have a little basin to sit your bum in with epsom salts in it and even a bit of witch hazel. Don't wipe with anything but the hemorhoid soothing wipes & use lots of cream- for hemorhoids (even if you don't have them- it's soothing) & also cortisone cream. Take care- I hear it's hell but it does get better. Make sure to add rice fiber powder to what you eat/drink- mixed in apple sauce is good & it helps my problem by calming the gut colon down and bulks things up.

Hang in there bud-

Lisa

thanks lisa
    will try advice.
    hugs,
    pete
    ps created 1kg baby poo this morning over 3 hours of screaming, now i can get some sleep. its 11am and had no sleep last night. the joy of crc. still a small price for life!!