I'm thankful for....

Options
leesag
leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
the ladies on this board who, may not always agree, but are always open to listening and sharing and not passing judgement. The best thing about this board is the lack of drama!

Hugs to all!

Leesa

Comments

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    ditto
    and this is the only place I can go where I truely feel understood.
    ((HUGS)) Maria
  • azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Mwee said:

ditto
    and this is the only place I can go where I truely feel understood.
    ((HUGS)) Maria

me too
    love this ladies on here
  • Sandy10
    Sandy10 Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Thankful
    I am also SOOOO thankful for all of you!!!! I agree with you that nobody can completely understand what we are feeling unless they have been through this. My family is wonderful and I thank God for them everyday but when I need someone to say " i understand" and they really DO understand, I come to this board. God Bless all of you!!!!!!!

Sandy
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Sandy10 said:

Thankful
    I am also SOOOO thankful for all of you!!!! I agree with you that nobody can completely understand what we are feeling unless they have been through this. My family is wonderful and I thank God for them everyday but when I need someone to say " i understand" and they really DO understand, I come to this board. God Bless all of you!!!!!!!

Sandy

My favorite site. My
    My favorite site. My grandmother always said "still water runs deep" That is what i have found here. Poignant stories of profoundly brave and coursgeous women who share their fears and vulnerabilities with such grace and spirit. I am so thankful to have found this place.
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    srwruns said:

My favorite site. My
    My favorite site. My grandmother always said "still water runs deep" That is what i have found here. Poignant stories of profoundly brave and coursgeous women who share their fears and vulnerabilities with such grace and spirit. I am so thankful to have found this place.

Me, too, Leesa. You girls
    Me, too, Leesa. You girls are my homies!

Carlene
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options

Me, too, Leesa. You girls
    Me, too, Leesa. You girls are my homies!

Carlene

I am too,
    Leesa! And I really don't know what I would do without you gals. I don't have the option of a support group here. Thanks for always being there!
    kathleen❤
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    kayandok said:

I am too,
    Leesa! And I really don't know what I would do without you gals. I don't have the option of a support group here. Thanks for always being there!
    kathleen❤

Ditto
    It is great to have a safe place to fall.

Karen
  • zinaida
    zinaida Member Posts: 221
    Options
    kayandok said:

I am too,
    kathleen❤

I like to thanks every one
    I like to thanks every one of you ladies too. When I wake up, first what I do it is to go on this site and before I go to bed I do it again.Your post help me live my life. All my questions and concerns become normal after I read yours post. Thanks again, sincerely Zina.
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Ditto what everyone
    Ditto what everyone said!
    Homie

LOL Carlene you crack me up!
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Thanks to all of you
    I am so thankful that I found this board. I have learned so much. All of you are so nice and always willing to give your input along with your support. THANK YOU.

Linda
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    clamryn said:

Thanks to all of you
    I am so thankful that I found this board. I have learned so much. All of you are so nice and always willing to give your input along with your support. THANK YOU.

Linda

I am sad that we share this
    I am sad that we share this fight but happy to meet everyone here. Thank-you all for making this bearable.
    Colleen