If they won't open the front door, go knock on the back door

Options
2»

Comments

• idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Great News! I am finding out
    Great News! I am finding out just how fast these University Hospitals work...once you get in a door! Contrats again and we will all be anxious to hear what they have to say! I got booted of the trial I was on at UCSF as my tumor grew by 35%, well past the acceptable 20%, but fortunatly I am still healthy and will see a new Dr. on Oct. 1 about a choosing a new trial. It's scary, but it's what I can do! I will be thinking about you and please know how much you are thought of. Jean

YAAAAY!!!!
    GIRL!!!! I am so friggin happy for you. I just love it when things pan out. Did ya ever think using the "back door" would be so dang exciting??? LMAO... Real talk now..... patting you on the back for a job well done...you go girl!!

Jennie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Great!
    That's fabulous! I'm glad your doctor was willing to help you out on this one!

*Hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    kathybd said:

Marie
    Good luck at Stanford. Do you mind me asking which Doc you are going to see? My husband has been treated ther for his colon cancer and metastasis. You are in good hands. I worked there for many years and now work on welch Road across the street.
    Kathy

Onc
    Dr. Pamela Kunz
  • herdizziness
    Options

YAAAAY!!!!
    GIRL!!!! I am so friggin happy for you. I just love it when things pan out. Did ya ever think using the "back door" would be so dang exciting??? LMAO... Real talk now..... patting you on the back for a job well done...you go girl!!

Jennie

LOL Back Door
    Nope, never realized how exciting the "back door" could be.
    Thanks!!!!
  • herdizziness
    Options

Great News! I am finding out
    Great News! I am finding out just how fast these University Hospitals work...once you get in a door! Contrats again and we will all be anxious to hear what they have to say! I got booted of the trial I was on at UCSF as my tumor grew by 35%, well past the acceptable 20%, but fortunatly I am still healthy and will see a new Dr. on Oct. 1 about a choosing a new trial. It's scary, but it's what I can do! I will be thinking about you and please know how much you are thought of. Jean

Trial
    Hopefully you will get accepted soon on a new trial. I'm sorry you got the boot on the other one.
    Keep on persevering!!!! Saying a little prayer for you.
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Great!
    That's fabulous! I'm glad your doctor was willing to help you out on this one!

*Hugs*
    Gail

THANK YOU
    Thank you each and everyone for sharing in my happiness. I'll let you all know when I do get the appointment date firmed up.
    Again, thank you all!!!!
    Winter Marie
  • imagineit2010
    imagineit2010 Member Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    All right, It's about time
    All right, It's about time someone gets in THEIR backdoor.... Let's see how they like it... And, once in there don't let em kick you out too easily. You'll have to become like the unwanted house guest that wont leave... For some reason Klingon comes to mind.lol.. Good Luck
  • kathybd
    kathybd Member Posts: 126
    Options

Onc
    Dr. Pamela Kunz

She has a great reputation....Good Luck.
    Like I said; I am just across the street if I can help in any way. Kathy