IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL DANCE IF I WANT TO.

Options
BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just got back from my appointment with my onc and she used a word I tought I would never hear "Cured". So ladies it is my turn to dance with NED.

Thanks for all of your support and understanding through this crazy journey that I have been on.

HUGS to all,

Donna

Comments

• sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Donna
    Wonderful news. I'm

Donna

Wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. ENJOY AND DANCE ALL NIGHT!!! I can feel your smile.
    Sparkle
  • roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    dancin with you
    Congrats Donna, what a beautiful day huh. I was dancin myself on monday when I found out I didn't need chemo. Will hear those words one day too CURED, how awesome for you.

If you don't mind me asking what gifts did your cancer bring, I am sure there were many.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options

dancin with you
    Congrats Donna, what a beautiful day huh. I was dancin myself on monday when I found out I didn't need chemo. Will hear those words one day too CURED, how awesome for you.

If you don't mind me asking what gifts did your cancer bring, I am sure there were many.

I have been very open about
    I have been very open about everything that has happened to me. I have tried to always speak the truth and not sugar coat it. If I was feeling like crap how could someone help me if I didn't tell them. I am okay did not really describe how I was feeling. I have also learned to be more sensitive to the needs of others. I guess having cancer humbles you a little and you begin to realize that we all benefit by helping each other. I try to do my part in the "Pay It Forward" area.

Hugs

Donna
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

I have been very open about
    I have been very open about everything that has happened to me. I have tried to always speak the truth and not sugar coat it. If I was feeling like crap how could someone help me if I didn't tell them. I am okay did not really describe how I was feeling. I have also learned to be more sensitive to the needs of others. I guess having cancer humbles you a little and you begin to realize that we all benefit by helping each other. I try to do my part in the "Pay It Forward" area.

Hugs

Donna

Congrats
    Donna, I am dancing with you. NED is a wonderful partner, and it is so good to see he is still making the rounds. Don't you worry for one minute about what you post on this board. We all have on our big girl panties, and can take anything you may have to say....good or bad. The purpose of being here on the board is to be able to express yourself, whether it is a happy moment, or a down day, and we will always share your feelings with you in a positive way. I am so glad to hear another success story, and wish you a happy time celebrating with our mutual friend, NED. He's a fine fellow, isn't he? Hugs, Judy
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Yeah kick those heels!!!
    Donna, what great news!!! I am so happy for you. I loved your
    posts and sure will miss them but couldn't be more glad that
    you are out of here.

Enjoy your dance and hold on to NED!

Ayse
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options

Congrats
    Donna, I am dancing with you. NED is a wonderful partner, and it is so good to see he is still making the rounds. Don't you worry for one minute about what you post on this board. We all have on our big girl panties, and can take anything you may have to say....good or bad. The purpose of being here on the board is to be able to express yourself, whether it is a happy moment, or a down day, and we will always share your feelings with you in a positive way. I am so glad to hear another success story, and wish you a happy time celebrating with our mutual friend, NED. He's a fine fellow, isn't he? Hugs, Judy

keep dancing
    congrats to you keep dancing!

teresa
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Yeah kick those heels!!!
    Donna, what great news!!! I am so happy for you. I loved your
    posts and sure will miss them but couldn't be more glad that
    you are out of here.

Enjoy your dance and hold on to NED!

Ayse

WOO HOO
    It's your happy happy day. Why don't you reward yourself and fly to California and join us on Saturday:)

Celebrate BIG!!!

xo,
    Victoria
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    GO AHEAD SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE!
    Donna, Congratulations. Great news. Party and dance as much as you can. Hugs, Jean
  • kakie
    kakie Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

GO AHEAD SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE!
    Donna, Congratulations. Great news. Party and dance as much as you can. Hugs, Jean

Get down and boggie!!! Congratulations Donna...thats wonderful
    news. Hugs, Cathy
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WooHoo Donna!!!!!!
    Praise the Lord!!!!

Dance like there's no tomorrow!!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

WooHoo Donna!!!!!!
    Praise the Lord!!!!

Dance like there's no tomorrow!!!!

This calls for A BIG dance PARTY ... Ned is our leading
    guy .. I hope you let him dance at least 1 dance with me ??? Congratulations, Miss Donna ... What a pleasure to hear those words ..

Peace and Strength for you!

Vicki Sam
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Donna, I am so happy for you!!!
    Time to party! party! party! and dance for the rest of your life. I love what you said about paying it forward. Best wishes to you. Enjoy your dance. Take care Kay
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting
    Congratulations on getting such outstanding news! Start strutting to your favorite tunes with NED!
    BL
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Congratulations on getting
    Congratulations on getting such outstanding news! Start strutting to your favorite tunes with NED!
    BL

WOO HOO! Congrats on
    WOO HOO! Congrats on NED!

Hugs, Angie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!
    Such good news, happy to hear you and NED are DANCING! CONGRATULATIONS, time to celebrate!

Hugs,

RE
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Donna-
    You rock! Your sense of humor has been a huge reason I look to this sight for help and company! I am right here dancin' the night away with you-Congratulations!!!!xoxo
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

Donna-
    You rock! Your sense of humor has been a huge reason I look to this sight for help and company! I am right here dancin' the night away with you-Congratulations!!!!xoxo

That NED--------- :-)
    He's one heck of a dancer!! May he be your partner for years to come! Congratulations!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    survives said:

That NED--------- :-)
    He's one heck of a dancer!! May he be your partner for years to come! Congratulations!

Very HAPPY For You!
    Congratulations, and have a Great time dancing the night away.

Karie...XOXO
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Donna
    that is the best news ever! So happy for you :-) Keep on dancing.
    Char
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Dancin' with you. You go,
    Dancin' with you. You go, girl! xoxoxoxo Lynn