I am either a Crazed Optimist or a Delusional Lunatic, but I'm doing it anyway!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

You are an Inspiration
    What would we do without you here. We'll be with you in spirit.

I love the idea of not acting like you have cancer, just take you meds and go live life -- kind of a new twist on "ignore it and it'll go away" except for the ignore part, which we all know would be stupid.

Thanks, Chen.

marge

You are amazing. You are
    You are amazing. You are also one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met in cyberspace or out. I have taken to heart a LOT of your advice and it has helped me through a lot. I'm so glad you are responding well to treatment and are feeling so well.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

You are amazing. You are
    You are amazing. You are also one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met in cyberspace or out. I have taken to heart a LOT of your advice and it has helped me through a lot. I'm so glad you are responding well to treatment and are feeling so well.

ChenHeart -- I am astonished by your attitude.
    Whenever I see your postings - I know you will shed light on a repeat topic/subject like no one else. I especially appreicate all the kindness and love your share everyday on our board.

I am in AWE of you and your strength!

When I grow up .. I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU, BUT a little shorter!

Vicki Sam
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    What a Joy and Inspiration
    What a Joy and Inspiration You are to Us, Chen! How wonderful to hear that your dear hubby, Reggie, and Siobhan are participating in the event too! Let us know how it goes.
    BL
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    xxoo
    Don't ever change Chenny!!!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Chen
    You are truly an inspiration to me and all the others. Walk the walk sista, cause like you said, "Cancer be damned". I'll be cheering for you. Mmmmm food too. Katz
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    We are with you all the way
    swirling around you in spirit cheering you on!

I know Lance Armstrong is involved in many cancer events but is this a new event or had he had these walks?

Blessings and hugs back ;D

Sylvia
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Wow
    You are so awesome! You are such an inspiration to everyone on this site!
    Hugs and prayers to you.
    Linda
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    linpsu said:

Wow
    You are so awesome! You are such an inspiration to everyone on this site!
    Hugs and prayers to you.
    Linda

Awesome Chen!
    Walk TALL girlfriend!! You carry a little of each of us in your stride~we all fight the beast, physically~mentally~emotionally!! Our attitude is what matters~ Keep a strong one!
    M