A thought for all my warrior's

kickie
kickie Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
There are two ways to live: You can live as if nothing is a miracle; or you can live as if everything is a miracle.

Comments

• Cindy Ann
    Cindy Ann Member Posts: 101
    Awesome way to be!!
    I actually needed affirmation today. Thank you for being my angel today.. I have been so turned around and numb since my diagnosis. I cannot cry. I cried a lot in the beginning. Surgery nearing just feel so not sure of my way.I am sure I will cry when the date arrives. I forgot what a miracle everyday is. I also forgot God never promises us tommorrow. So you reminded me to live in the present.Tommorrow is a blessing..

Blessings and Hugs,
    Cindy Ann
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    this is a wonderful
    this is a wonderful sentiment! i've got it on my facebook page. thank you for sharing ; )
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    Cindy Ann said:

Awesome way to be!!
    I actually needed affirmation today. Thank you for being my angel today.. I have been so turned around and numb since my diagnosis. I cannot cry. I cried a lot in the beginning. Surgery nearing just feel so not sure of my way.I am sure I will cry when the date arrives. I forgot what a miracle everyday is. I also forgot God never promises us tommorrow. So you reminded me to live in the present.Tommorrow is a blessing..

Blessings and Hugs,
    Cindy Ann

God orchestrates our circumstances
    Amen sisters! This is the only way I get through everyday....knowing that nothing happens without God allowing it and since His ways are higher than ours, we don't know the answers or reasons why but our job is to simply trust Him.....that He has a higher purpose and that He works all things together for our good....whether they are good or bad things.....Romans 8:28 says He works both together for our greater good in the end. Adversity causes us to grow and to be stronger and wiser. We may not like it when we are going through and we may never understand why we had to go through it until we see Jesus but we know that when we see Him face to face we will then understand all things full and complete and will have no more pain...no more sorrow and no more questions. Trust...Trust...Trust.....Remember that He is the one who spoke all things into existence....he can handle our pain and cancer too. Be Blessed and keep your eyes on what you do have and not what you've lost.

Lorrie Balentine