BONNIE'S TUESDAY CARING BRIDGE UPDATE

Options
mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Thought everyone would like to know. . .

"Another quick update on Mom.

She is doing well but still in the hospital. They think she may go home tomorrow. She has gotten 2 blood transfusion​s and they did an enema through her stoma to remove the blockage. She is feeling much better but is still tired. She will get food today and they want to watch her for 24 hours to see how that goes. Will update again tomorrow morning or this evening to let you know how she is doing.

God Bless and Thanks for the Prayers.

Mic​helle"

Sending Hugs to you, Bonnie!
Monika

Comments

• Susan523
    Susan523 Member Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Monika
    I was wondering just today how Bonnie is doing. Happy to hear she's having food!!!

Bonnie, you are in my prayers!! xoxo
  • dorion
    dorion Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Thank you
    Hi Monika
    Thank you so much for your Mom;s update, I was getting worried about her. I sure hope she's out of the hospital soon and that she is feeling back to her old self. I really miss her posts, but sure glad that you are here. Send her my love and tell her I'm praying for her. I love her very much. Your Mom has been a great help in my time of need and desperate times, I want to be there for her too. Love to you Monika.

Linda
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    dorion said:

Thank you
    Hi Monika
    Thank you so much for your Mom;s update, I was getting worried about her. I sure hope she's out of the hospital soon and that she is feeling back to her old self. I really miss her posts, but sure glad that you are here. Send her my love and tell her I'm praying for her. I love her very much. Your Mom has been a great help in my time of need and desperate times, I want to be there for her too. Love to you Monika.

Linda

OOPS!
    Sorry, Linda. I actually posted Bonnie's journal from her daugther, Michelle. Bonnie's not my Mom, although anyone would be proud to call her Mother!

So glad you're doing well, Linda! Love those updates from Meghan!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika