Sending PM's ?

Options
Cat64
Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I want to send a PM to a few people. How do I do that? Or can I? Help!
Thank You!
Cat

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Click on "Home" at the top.
    Click on "Home" at the top. Go to Connect and click on "Email". Click on 'Write a new email" and wahlah! If you have friends added, you can select the friend you want to write to ;) Hope this helps ya!

Hugs, Mar
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    You can also do it from this
    You can also do it from this main page...in the top box on the right, click on CSN e-mail...just have to type the user ID in!
  • Cat64
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Click on "Home" at the top.
    Click on "Home" at the top. Go to Connect and click on "Email". Click on 'Write a new email" and wahlah! If you have friends added, you can select the friend you want to write to ;) Hope this helps ya!

Hugs, Mar

Marlene
    Thank you. I already typed the post and sent it to one person. Now I want to forward the same post to 2 other people. I'm stumped....??? Please don't tell me I have to re-type the entire post again & send it individually!
    Cat
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Marlene
    Thank you. I already typed the post and sent it to one person. Now I want to forward the same post to 2 other people. I'm stumped....??? Please don't tell me I have to re-type the entire post again & send it individually!
    Cat

I think you have to retype
    I think you have to retype it or you can copy and paste it. Did you save it?
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Marlene
    Cat

You definitely don't have to retype
    Go to the message that you sent and click on the beginning and drag it down to the bottom of the message until the entire message is highlighted in blue. Right click the mouse and click on copy. Click on 'write a new message', click in the box and right click again. Click on 'paste'. I do this so often in many applications that I hope that my instructions were clear enough. If not, please let me know. I can try to clarify.

Mar
  • Cat64
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

You definitely don't have to retype
    Go to the message that you sent and click on the beginning and drag it down to the bottom of the message until the entire message is highlighted in blue. Right click the mouse and click on copy. Click on 'write a new message', click in the box and right click again. Click on 'paste'. I do this so often in many applications that I hope that my instructions were clear enough. If not, please let me know. I can try to clarify.

Mar

Got it
    Thank you all for your help. My daughter came home & she did it for me. I have to admit...I don't know how to copy & paste. I wish she would just show me how to do all the things I ask her to do for me so I can learn how. Mar-thanks for the lesson! I can't wait to try it out.
    Cat