LadyBug22's Birthday

Cat64
Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
LB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADYBUG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE!!!!!
Hope your day is filled with joy!
♥ Cathy

Comments

  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    They say it's your
    They say it's your birthday....Well, happy birthday to you! Have a wonderful day. xoxoxoxox Lynn
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Happy Birthday to YOU, LadyBug.
    Wishing you many, many more!!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    MyTurnNow said:

    Happy Birthday to YOU, LadyBug.
    Wishing you many, many more!!

    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday LadyBug!

    Hugs,
    Margo
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday LadyBug!

    Hugs,
    Margo

    Happy Birthday
    Many Happy returns..hope you have a fun day!!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

    Happy Birthday
    Many Happy returns..hope you have a fun day!!

    ♪ ♫ Ladybug ♫ ♪
    ♫HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    TO
    YOU♫
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Jeanne D said:

    ♪ ♫ Ladybug ♫ ♪
    ♫HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    TO
    YOU♫

    Ladybug
    Happy Birthday to

    Ladybug

    Happy Birthday to you and many more.
    Stef
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Happy Birthday Ladybug............
    .............and many more.

    Jadie<3
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Jadie said:

    Happy Birthday Ladybug............
    .............and many more.

    Jadie<3</p>

    Wishing you a Happy
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

    Hugs, Diane ♥
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    DianeBC said:

    Wishing you a Happy
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

    Hugs, Diane ♥

    Happy B-day!
    Happy B-day Ladybug22. Hope you had a great day! HUGS!! Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Happy, happy, happy
    Happy, happy, happy Birthdsay!!!! Eat Cake~ you deserve it!!!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    chenheart said:

    Happy, happy, happy
    Happy, happy, happy Birthdsay!!!! Eat Cake~ you deserve it!!!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥

    HAPPY Birthday
    Best wishes on your birthday
    hugs,
    New Flower
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

    HAPPY Birthday
    Best wishes on your birthday
    hugs,
    New Flower

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    Happy Belated Birthday!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    thank
    thank thank thamk all hugs and love to you all everyday
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    ladybug22 said:

    thank
    thank thank thamk all hugs and love to you all everyday

    You are welcome! Hope you
    You are welcome! Hope you had a good one ladybug!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    DianeBC said:

    You are welcome! Hope you
    You are welcome! Hope you had a good one ladybug!

    Sorry I missed your BD, just
    Sorry I missed your BD, just wanted to get in on the birthday wishes for you. Hope you had a great one!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Happy birthday to LadyBug!
    Hope you had a fantastic day and a great Thanksgiving! Many, many more.

    Mimi
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    mimivac said:

    Happy birthday to LadyBug!
    Hope you had a fantastic day and a great Thanksgiving! Many, many more.

    Mimi

    Ladybug
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    Lex♥