FAUXMA'S PHOTO'S

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you would like to see some beautiful photos of Yosemite Stef (Fauxma) has posted several on the expressions gallery page. I think they are really quite good, my fav is the one with the fox and the one of the waterfall with all the spray coming off. Check them out if you have the time.

RE

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Thank you Re. I loved your
    Thank you Re. I loved your photos also. That is actually a coyote but he is far away so looks smaller. Love the grandchildren pictures. They are so cute.
    Stef
  • RE
    fauxma said:

Thank you Re. I loved your
    Thank you Re. I loved your photos also. That is actually a coyote but he is far away so looks smaller. Love the grandchildren pictures. They are so cute.
    Stef

LOL
    Oh my goodness I knew it was a Coyote, we have them all around Lodi's vineyards don't know why I wrote fox; silly me! It is a great photo I loved it!

RE
  • fauxma
    RE said:

LOL
    Oh my goodness I knew it was a Coyote, we have them all around Lodi's vineyards don't know why I wrote fox; silly me! It is a great photo I loved it!

RE

I do that all the time. I
    I do that all the time. I will look at a post and I used the wrong word or spelled it wrong. If I had done chemo I would blame it on that. I think it is an aging thing, especially the spelling. Oh my gosh, I am so bad now. We should try to get together. We are so close to each other. Maybe we can arrange something after the holidays.
    Stef
  • RE
    fauxma said:

I do that all the time. I
    I do that all the time. I will look at a post and I used the wrong word or spelled it wrong. If I had done chemo I would blame it on that. I think it is an aging thing, especially the spelling. Oh my gosh, I am so bad now. We should try to get together. We are so close to each other. Maybe we can arrange something after the holidays.
    Stef

:-)
    I was thinking the same thing Stef, it would be nice to meet for lunch sometime. I agree after the holidays we should meet, it would be great fun!

RE
  • fauxma
    RE said:

:-)
    I was thinking the same thing Stef, it would be nice to meet for lunch sometime. I agree after the holidays we should meet, it would be great fun!

RE

It's a date. How exciting.
    It's a date. How exciting. I'll get to meet one of my sisters. What fun
    Stef
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    fauxma said:

Stef

Thanks
    just beautiful.
    jackie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    fauxma said:

Stef

And, the next time I am in
    And, the next time I am in Sacramento, can the 3 of us meet? Please? Please? Pretty please???

Hugs,
    C♥
  • fauxma
    chenheart said:

And, the next time I am in
    And, the next time I am in Sacramento, can the 3 of us meet? Please? Please? Pretty please???

Hugs,
    C♥

I am totally up for us
    I am totally up for us meeting when you are in Sacramento. I will as close to there whether I am still here in Suisun or up in Pollock Pines. Lots of great restaurants up there. It would be such fun to meet a 50 ft woman. My tallest friend is only 39 1/2 feet tall so it would be so special. And I can get some more of those nifty George Washington's from you. LOL
    I think it would be so wonderful if we could find a fun place and all meet up. On the uterine cancer site I used to go to long ago, about 8 of the ladies met in Las Vegas. They rented a big house and had a ball. I was originally going to go but something came up and I had to back out. I remember they told the rest of us how they heard a noise in the middle of the night, all went outside in their jammies to check it out and locked themselves out. I think one of them climbed up something and got in through an open window. They said they were all outside laughing so hard. They had a long weekend of meeting in person and took in a show and made some wonderful memories. One of the ladies, Juanita, lived in Walnut Creek and I had the pleasure of meeting her. She was just lovely. She fought a long battle with her cancer, had several recurrences, then mets and more than a year ago she passed away. She would have fit in so well on this board. Just a lovely lady with a heart of gold. Always good advice and an upbeat lookout. Even when she knew that she had lost her battle she had her daughter write and keep us updated. She did not want visitors and I respected that. I wasn't able to attend her celebration of life but I am sure it was a beautiful as she was.
    Meeting any or all of you would be wonderful.
    Stef