It's Out!

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Ok, to the ones who are on the Christmas Card List, I just sent the List out in PM's to you all, I'm sorry for any misspellings and typos, but I know with Annabelle41415 (Kim) please add South to her addy...anything else I did wrong, please shoot me! and imliness is LMLIESS! sorry! that's what happens when you rush! and also, if you can't open the notepad, I can always copy and paste you the list in an email :)

Hugsss!
~Donna

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Thanks! My last name is
    Thanks! My last name is misspelled. It's Tavegia, no N.

Is South for her street or her town?

Diane
  • Shayenne

Thanks! My last name is
    Thanks! My last name is misspelled. It's Tavegia, no N.

Is South for her street or her town?

Diane

South...
    is her street, so sorry about misspelling Diane, chemo has done ALOT to my vision as well...lol

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Shayenne said:

South...
    is her street, so sorry about misspelling Diane, chemo has done ALOT to my vision as well...lol

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

My vision too!
    Yikes! I know what you mean. Floaters.... blurry vision.... I even think I have scar tissue now over my implanted lens for my cataract surgery. Had it once before.

No problem about the name. You should see what the mailman delivers. LOL. We've had the same mailman since we moved here over 10 years ago and we've become friends. If it looks remotely like Tavegia... we get it. :o)
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Thanks
    Thanks to you and Beth for getting together the Christmas list. Long list. I'm going to have to start working on mine pretty soon. You're both a sweetie for thinking of this.

Hugs! Kim
  • Shayenne

Thanks
    Thanks to you and Beth for getting together the Christmas list. Long list. I'm going to have to start working on mine pretty soon. You're both a sweetie for thinking of this.

Hugs! Kim

Correction!
    I'm sorry, but Kathryn_In_MN's hubby last name needs to be addressed as BLUME, so sorry for the error :(

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Shayenne said:

Correction!
    I'm sorry, but Kathryn_In_MN's hubby last name needs to be addressed as BLUME, so sorry for the error :(

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

thanks
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together for us.
  • Shayenne

thanks
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together for us.

Your Welcomes :)
    Also, sendspace keeps the link up for a short time, so it must be downloaded quickly, if someone on that list did not get that file, let me know and I will up it again

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Shayenne said:

Your Welcomes :)
    Also, sendspace keeps the link up for a short time, so it must be downloaded quickly, if someone on that list did not get that file, let me know and I will up it again

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

What`s your address? So if
    What`s your address? So if you made any mistakes I can come finish you off. I don`t have any guns so I can`t shoot you, All I have is a hand ax - sorry. Relax. Sleep well, I am only joking. You are way too precious to do anything to. I wouldn`t even harm a stranger. I don`t even kill bugs if I can avoid it.

Eric
  • Shayenne
    eric38 said:

What`s your address? So if
    What`s your address? So if you made any mistakes I can come finish you off. I don`t have any guns so I can`t shoot you, All I have is a hand ax - sorry. Relax. Sleep well, I am only joking. You are way too precious to do anything to. I wouldn`t even harm a stranger. I don`t even kill bugs if I can avoid it.

Eric

It's There :)
    I know you'd never hurt me, you're too sweet too! How have you been Eric, it's been a couple days! good to see ya! I don't kill bugs either, ewww, I let hubby do that lol.. :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna