I'mmmmmmmmmm Back

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Boy I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

My hubby and I had a WONDERFUL time at the Poconos for our 27th Wedding Anniversary. The weather was GREAT and the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. My hubby put on a few pounds. I cannot say enough about having alone time with your partner or spouse. We are looking at returning in Feb 09 to see the Winter in the mountains.

I started my new position on Monday, 28 Sept 09 and are currently working through the newbie things and getting my feet wet. Seems to be a good organization.

I am hoping everyone had a GREAT weekend and are getting ready for the fall and oh yea, IS EVERYONE READY FOR FOOTBALL? except Redskins Fans, which I am and I will say THEY SUCK!!!! Can anyone say, where's the quarterback?

On another note, I would like to say THANK YOU TO PHIL for posting the Friday Riddle and LOVE the disclaimer :)

Comments

• robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Welcome Back to the Love Birds!!
    Sounds like your anniversary holiday was restorative and renewing!

All the best with your new job!!

Rob; in Vancouver

We have only begun
    to imagine the fullness of life.
    How could we tire of hope?
    So much is in the bud.
    Denise Levertov
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    What an exciting fall for
    What an exciting fall for you - trip and job. Glad you had the chance to recharge as a couple before taking on a new job.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options

What an exciting fall for
    What an exciting fall for you - trip and job. Glad you had the chance to recharge as a couple before taking on a new job.

Welcome Back!
    I LOVE the Poconos! So glad you had a blast, and to go see the mountains, I'm sure will be just as lovely!

Yes, Phil had a really hard riddle, I don't think anyone got it right :(

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Glad you had fun!
    That's great you had a fun time. I hope the job goes well too.
    Glad you liked the disclaimer ;-)
    -p
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Nudgie,I am happy for you
    Nudgie,I am happy for you that you had fantastic time with husband.Life is good.I am glad you are back and I am looking forward to your riddles.Take care.