Options
2»

Comments

• snommintj
    snommintj Member Posts: 601
    Options

hi
    hi jennie,
    i'm sorry for what you're going through. I understand how you feel about postponing chemo. BUT, I did have to cancel a few times, sometimes your body needs time off. Even is it's only a week or so. I did feel SOOO much stronger when I went back to treatment after a few weeks off. Maybe you're body just does need some time to get stronger!!! Hang in there! Keep us posted!
    Karyn

Be calm and take a break
    Dehydration is a beast and it takes a few days to fully recover. Seriously, don't worry about maintaining a perfect chemo schedule. A one or two week delay won't effect your outcome at all. Take a few days to recover from dehydration, it's been two weeks since your last treatment so you should start feeling better. Take this weekend off, have a great weekend, don't worry about missing a treatment, get your strength back and tackle this thing next week.
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Jennie
    I just read your post. So sorry to hear you are having trouble. John said it all I think. Let us know how you are doing. You have come a long way. Thinking of you, Paula-
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Paula G. said:

Jennie
    I just read your post. So sorry to hear you are having trouble. John said it all I think. Let us know how you are doing. You have come a long way. Thinking of you, Paula-

Thinking of you
    Thinking of you Jennie and hoping your on an upswing on to feeling better.

Smiles,
    Dawn
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    SORRY
    I'm sorry to hear about you in the hospital.I had the same side effects,but I think mine were from the radiation.My bp dropped way down a few times,and I was also dehydrated.The surgery was only delayed by a few weeks,and the delay actually helped the chemo ,and radiation work longer.I will pray that you get better soon,and don't even think about quiting,we are all pulling for you.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    karguy said:

SORRY
    I'm sorry to hear about you in the hospital.I had the same side effects,but I think mine were from the radiation.My bp dropped way down a few times,and I was also dehydrated.The surgery was only delayed by a few weeks,and the delay actually helped the chemo ,and radiation work longer.I will pray that you get better soon,and don't even think about quiting,we are all pulling for you.

HI Jennie!
    Are you still in the hospital?? Hope you're feeling better! I know the chemo is always working, even if we miss a few treatments :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Hospital
    I just saw your post. I'm hoping that you are ok and back home now. Did they figure out what was causing your problems? Let us know that you are ok. Thinking of you.

Kim
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

Hospital
    I just saw your post. I'm hoping that you are ok and back home now. Did they figure out what was causing your problems? Let us know that you are ok. Thinking of you.

Kim

I took a break from chemo before and after my resection, and todau NED. Rest you body. Since Chemo I have been sleeping 10 hour nights, It think my body is healing while I'm sleeping.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND LET THEM TAKE CARE OF YOU!