The RAD B'S

Options

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tgf said:

Claudia ... stylist
    I'm confident that Claudia will be able to handle the job of stylists for all of us ... since many of us don't even have anything on our heads to style. Of course my flaminoettes selling CDs in the lobby may need their pink feathers fluffed once in awhile.

hugs.
    teena

Teena! I was hoping no one
    Teena! I was hoping no one would notice how ultra easy my virtual stylist job is with so many of band members not having much, if any hair to style! See what happens when I blow my own horn? I am rightfully taken down a peg almost immediately! LOL And as for the Flamingo feathers? Ask almost anyone; I have been known to ruffle a few feathers now and again! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Well, band members ARE often
    Well, band members ARE often pereceived a dangerous group~and if our adoring minions THINK that O.D. stands for anything but OutDoor, well, that's on them! Your name will eventually be part of the questions on "Cash Cab" or maybe "Millionaire", or at the very least the 2010 version of Trivial Pursuit! Or, if you are uncomfotable with that, how about "Odgee"?
    (hard G as in Girl)
    Hugs,
    Claudia

O.D. Gee is good-

thanks,Claudia!
    Thanks too for taking the time to help me out with a name!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

O.D. Gee.....
    is so much better than D.O. GEE...
    That would just seem so insulting!!*Wink Wink* Ruff Ruff

Wink Wink
    Ruff Ruff? Too funny!!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Claudia ... stylist
    I'm confident that Claudia will be able to handle the job of stylists for all of us ... since many of us don't even have anything on our heads to style. Of course my flaminoettes selling CDs in the lobby may need their pink feathers fluffed once in awhile.

hugs.
    teena

Too Funny, Teena and Claudia
    Nothing on our heads to style? How cruel, PF. Some of us DO have hair, er hairs, anyway. Not to mention wigs. We will give our multi-talented, Renaissance Woman some material to work with.

Moopy Mohawk (emphasis on the last word)
    RAD B'S

p.s. Pink fleather-fluffing. LOL
  • Moopy23
    Options

OMG!! This is just too funny!!!
    Ehhhh Hemmm *tap tap the mic* Is this thing on??????
    I would just like to THANK the Academy ... and express what a Grand Honor this is ... to be Nominated.. for the ... *What????????!!! what do you mean wrong speach TJ~Tantrum*
    You mean Im not getting a Gold Statue of a nekkid Guy ??? Sighhhsss.. and I thought my Performance in my last Film.. "Life's Interruption" was a Grand & Magnificent performance!!
    Ok Ok..Where do I sign...
    and... how much does the job pay???

LOL

~T~

Awards Ahead, Madam Producer
    Don't worry, Irishwhispers. With our unique and talented group, all kinds of awards and trophies will be coming our way. We may even inspire new awards.

Thank you for accepting the role of Producer for the RAD B's. You won't regret it!

Moopy Mohawk (yes,I have some hairs)
    RAD B's
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Wink Wink
    Ruff Ruff? Too funny!!

Will we have Groupies?
    I vote YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe 6ft Italians dripping in gold.......Pool Boy types?

Sorry, I'll go to my corner now..........
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Will we have Groupies?
    I vote YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe 6ft Italians dripping in gold.......Pool Boy types?

Sorry, I'll go to my corner now..........

GROUPIES - of course we'll have groupies!
    Ooohhh, J - I'm really likin' the idea of 6 ft. Italians dripping in gold... Ciao, bella!

Hey, those types are easy to find in Chicago. Well, Italian-Americans, close enough. I'll recruit a whole bunch of 'em... (tee hee)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    (50% Italian, by the way)
  • Christmas Girl
    Options

LOL
    Well how in the world does Aortus, plan on keeping the rest of the roadies in line, if he is preoccupied?

So not like him either...

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge!

~T~

ARRRGGGHHH!!!
    We need ROADIES!!!

Maybe the 6-ft. Italian-Americans dripping in gold could do double duty - roadies AND groupies!?!?!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
  • Moopy23
    Options

GROUPIES - of course we'll have groupies!
    Ooohhh, J - I'm really likin' the idea of 6 ft. Italians dripping in gold... Ciao, bella!

Hey, those types are easy to find in Chicago. Well, Italian-Americans, close enough. I'll recruit a whole bunch of 'em... (tee hee)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    (50% Italian, by the way)

"Easy" to find Groupies?
    Very eager to hear how you will be acquiring these groupies...details please!
  • Moopy23
    Options

We have a PRODUCER! Awesome!
    Thanks, TJTantrum, for nominating Irishwhispers - great idea. And, thanks, too - for designing the band tatto. Another great idea.

Per Moopy Mohawk's suggestions - we'll print the tat on T-shirts and SELL 'em at the concerts! $$$!!!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

Nekkid Happy Dance and "Under Pressure"
    The nekkid happy dance has been suggested as a regular part of the show. And Stef, writer of our first surefire hit, suggests "Under Pressure" as a theme song as well.

Who will be leading the nekkid happy dance and dancers? Do we all do our own versions or what?
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

"Easy" to find Groupies?

Ummm, well...
    Honestly, I'll admit - no previous experience in recruiting groupies. Way outside of my former professional advertising background.

However, with the plethora of excellent Italian restaurants in Chicago - many with Italy-born waiters - thought I might start there... Of course, they'll have to fit J's criteria - at least 6' tall and owning an extensive gold jewelry collection (the real thing, too - 18K, the Italian standard, preferred over 14K). And, hey - as waiters, maybe they'll bring really good food for all of us backstage, too!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Ummm, well...
    Honestly, I'll admit - no previous experience in recruiting groupies. Way outside of my former professional advertising background.

However, with the plethora of excellent Italian restaurants in Chicago - many with Italy-born waiters - thought I might start there... Of course, they'll have to fit J's criteria - at least 6' tall and owning an extensive gold jewelry collection (the real thing, too - 18K, the Italian standard, preferred over 14K). And, hey - as waiters, maybe they'll bring really good food for all of us backstage, too!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl

LOL
    I haven't been around and read this in a few days. My goodness...lol You girls are really hoppin! And, if I may so, doing a very good job! I have to admit Susan, I am laughing from your post of the Italian waiters with the gold jewelry, greasy hair and whatever they come with. LOL

This band has been great for all of us to come together, share a laugh and express ourselves!

Now, wait until we perform! FAR OUT BABY!

Love, Jeanne
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Outstanding Promotions Managment by Xmas Girl
    And what would we do, where would be without our own Xmas Girl? My head is spinning with all the things to be done. Thank you for keeping us on track.

Speaking of tracks, when Cat returns from vacation, I bet she will contribute a track or two. Mammo Mia's masterpiece, destined to be our first hit, will be our theme song. She'll be contributing more to the debut album, I'm sure, but needs a little time for inspiration to come. We gotta let her rest on her laurels for a bit!

p.s. Chicago Girl sounds perfect for all you are doing right now, but if you like Xmas Girl, that's great, too. A rose by any other name...as Claudia wrote.

Moopy Mohawk

Resting on my Laurels is what I do best, but I am working on another tune. Really I am, Really!!
    Stef
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Nekkid Happy Dance and "Under Pressure"
    The nekkid happy dance has been suggested as a regular part of the show. And Stef, writer of our first surefire hit, suggests "Under Pressure" as a theme song as well.

Who will be leading the nekkid happy dance and dancers? Do we all do our own versions or what?

Hey Now
    I am the drumer extrodinare not a dancer. I will be to busy pounding the beat for the nekkid dance to dance myself. After all someone has to.
    rofl
    Tj Tantrum
    the bashful
    it you belive that i got some swamp land to sale ya
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

LOL
    I haven't been around and read this in a few days. My goodness...lol You girls are really hoppin! And, if I may so, doing a very good job! I have to admit Susan, I am laughing from your post of the Italian waiters with the gold jewelry, greasy hair and whatever they come with. LOL

This band has been great for all of us to come together, share a laugh and express ourselves!

Now, wait until we perform! FAR OUT BABY!

Love, Jeanne

Jeanne, sweetie.....
    You are absolutely driving me insane!! How are you making your post so pretty? I am sooooo jealous!! I want pretty writing. (hanging head down now) I think I'll just go now and through a temper tantrum because I can not figure it out!! Argggggg. LOL :) Pammy
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Jeanne, sweetie.....
    You are absolutely driving me insane!! How are you making your post so pretty? I am sooooo jealous!! I want pretty writing. (hanging head down now) I think I'll just go now and through a temper tantrum because I can not figure it out!! Argggggg. LOL :) Pammy

Hey, Punky P...
    Please calm down! Only TJTantrum, our drummer and band tattoo designer, is permitted to throw tantrums.

You gotta chill out.

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Hey, Punky P...
    Please calm down! Only TJTantrum, our drummer and band tattoo designer, is permitted to throw tantrums.

You gotta chill out.

Kind regards, Xmas Girl

Hmmmmmmm
    Daft Sods! LOLOL Hugs Jxxxxxxxx
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

"Easy" to find Groupies?

Of Course it's Easy!!!
    Pardon me for bringing up this slight detail, but being that this is a Virtual Band, we can virtually conjure up whatever type and however many groupies we want/need/desire~ and we can dismiss them at will, too. Can't we???? These V.B.G's ( Virtual Band Groupies)are at our beck and call, and will soothe any bruised egos, and always side with us, No Matter What! And, Tasha, your VBG's are "Virtual Band Guppies"! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
    5-0
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    chenheart said:

Of Course it's Easy!!!
    Pardon me for bringing up this slight detail, but being that this is a Virtual Band, we can virtually conjure up whatever type and however many groupies we want/need/desire~ and we can dismiss them at will, too. Can't we???? These V.B.G's ( Virtual Band Groupies)are at our beck and call, and will soothe any bruised egos, and always side with us, No Matter What! And, Tasha, your VBG's are "Virtual Band Guppies"! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
    5-0

Good point, Kindred Spirit!
    OK - change of course regarding Groupies.

Per decree by 5-0: Each member must recruit their own "virtual" groupie(s). With one exception: I'll move forward with my afore-mentioned game plan to assist J with her specific desires, unless the Queen of Daft Sods informs me otherwise (tall Italian men in Canada, wearing lotsa gold?). Everyone else is on their own. Go 'head, gals - fulfill those 'til now unfulfilled fantasies!* (tee hee)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl

P.S. to 5-0: Thank you! You've relieved me of an unwanted additional responsibility. And since there seems to be no limit as to how much YOU are willing to do for the band - I nominate you as our Spiritual Leader (in addition to Songwriter, Back-Up Singer, and Stylist - with Punky P's assistance, but only if she stops throwing tantrums).

P.S. to Turquoise Tasha, Piano Accordionist and Saxophone: YOU Daft Sod, you! :-)

*I got dibs on Sean Connery and Hugh Jackman... (Please don't ask for an explanation - because it will be modestly and utterly ignored.)
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Good point, Kindred Spirit!
    OK - change of course regarding Groupies.

Per decree by 5-0: Each member must recruit their own "virtual" groupie(s). With one exception: I'll move forward with my afore-mentioned game plan to assist J with her specific desires, unless the Queen of Daft Sods informs me otherwise (tall Italian men in Canada, wearing lotsa gold?). Everyone else is on their own. Go 'head, gals - fulfill those 'til now unfulfilled fantasies!* (tee hee)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl

P.S. to 5-0: Thank you! You've relieved me of an unwanted additional responsibility. And since there seems to be no limit as to how much YOU are willing to do for the band - I nominate you as our Spiritual Leader (in addition to Songwriter, Back-Up Singer, and Stylist - with Punky P's assistance, but only if she stops throwing tantrums).

P.S. to Turquoise Tasha, Piano Accordionist and Saxophone: YOU Daft Sod, you! :-)

*I got dibs on Sean Connery and Hugh Jackman... (Please don't ask for an explanation - because it will be modestly and utterly ignored.)

Very coincidental
    At the conference call I apologized for my raspy voice. I have a lil bit of a cold from a late night skinny dipping over the weekend. :)

Later, Phoenix/Jan said I sounded like Janis Joplin and wanted to know if I considered really singing. hmmmmmmmm

Ok, get this rockers, my name for the RAD B'S is JJ. And, I am the lead singer.

I would say coincidental? Or, am I just tired? Or, drunk perhaps? :) lol

Love, Jeanne