The RAD B'S

Options

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

First thought
    that comes to mind is overdose,but if I can get past that-I kind of like it! I've always wished that I could have had an abbreviated name like JR or such-maybe here's my chance!Thanks Claudia!

Well, band members ARE often
    Well, band members ARE often pereceived a dangerous group~and if our adoring minions THINK that O.D. stands for anything but OutDoor, well, that's on them! Your name will eventually be part of the questions on "Cash Cab" or maybe "Millionaire", or at the very least the 2010 version of Trivial Pursuit! Or, if you are uncomfotable with that, how about "Odgee"?
    (hard G as in Girl)
    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

What's In a name???
    O.D. Gee = Out Door Girl~ and it is so cryptic, too. We could just call you O.D. and who but us would know what O.D. REALLY stands for?? Positively dangerous name!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Positively Dangerous Name! Call Out to Claudia
    O.D. Gee. What a clever play on Outdoor Girl. I like it,Patty. What do you say? You already have a cool hairstyle.

Thanks, dear Chenheart. I hear you are quite a vocalist...it would be an honor to share a stage with our 50-Foot Woman.

What do you say, fellow rocker babes? Someone help me plead with our sister here to join us?

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Positively Dangerous Name! Call Out to Claudia
    O.D. Gee. What a clever play on Outdoor Girl. I like it,Patty. What do you say? You already have a cool hairstyle.

Thanks, dear Chenheart. I hear you are quite a vocalist...it would be an honor to share a stage with our 50-Foot Woman.

What do you say, fellow rocker babes? Someone help me plead with our sister here to join us?

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S

Memo to: MM
    Re: chenheart/Claudia

Believe it or not, I have a piece of paper on my desk here - listing ALL band staff, members, etc. ... Along with notations of stage names, hairstyles - most importantly, positions and roles.

Whether she knows it or not - Claudia's on board as both Songwriter and Back-Up Singer. Stage name not specified, yet. But, hey - I think "50 ft. Woman" works just fine, as is!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager
  • Moopy23
    Options

We have a PRODUCER! Awesome!
    Thanks, TJTantrum, for nominating Irishwhispers - great idea. And, thanks, too - for designing the band tatto. Another great idea.

Per Moopy Mohawk's suggestions - we'll print the tat on T-shirts and SELL 'em at the concerts! $$$!!!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

Outstanding Promotions Managment by Xmas Girl
    And what would we do, where would be without our own Xmas Girl? My head is spinning with all the things to be done. Thank you for keeping us on track.

Speaking of tracks, when Cat returns from vacation, I bet she will contribute a track or two. Mammo Mia's masterpiece, destined to be our first hit, will be our theme song. She'll be contributing more to the debut album, I'm sure, but needs a little time for inspiration to come. We gotta let her rest on her laurels for a bit!

p.s. Chicago Girl sounds perfect for all you are doing right now, but if you like Xmas Girl, that's great, too. A rose by any other name...as Claudia wrote.

Moopy Mohawk
  • Moopy23
    Options

Memo to: MM
    Re: chenheart/Claudia

Believe it or not, I have a piece of paper on my desk here - listing ALL band staff, members, etc. ... Along with notations of stage names, hairstyles - most importantly, positions and roles.

Whether she knows it or not - Claudia's on board as both Songwriter and Back-Up Singer. Stage name not specified, yet. But, hey - I think "50 ft. Woman" works just fine, as is!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

Wow, Xmas Girl
    You are awesome. But then, you know that already, right?

I haven't heard what Kristin decided. Also not sure about Kylez and Lexi hairstyles and positions...

You realize we're going to need a hair stylist/colorist, probably more than one? Sheesh! And I thought being a rock star was easy.

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B's
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Outstanding Promotions Managment by Xmas Girl
    And what would we do, where would be without our own Xmas Girl? My head is spinning with all the things to be done. Thank you for keeping us on track.

Speaking of tracks, when Cat returns from vacation, I bet she will contribute a track or two. Mammo Mia's masterpiece, destined to be our first hit, will be our theme song. She'll be contributing more to the debut album, I'm sure, but needs a little time for inspiration to come. We gotta let her rest on her laurels for a bit!

p.s. Chicago Girl sounds perfect for all you are doing right now, but if you like Xmas Girl, that's great, too. A rose by any other name...as Claudia wrote.

Moopy Mohawk

Ooohhh...
    Maybe Chicago Girl could talk that famous band - Chicago - to donate a surprise guest appearance to our opening night performance of our first tour!!! Imagine - the crowd going wild with surprise! Paid to see one band - get two!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl (I like the "X"!)
    Promotions Manager
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Wow, Xmas Girl

I haven't heard what Kristin decided. Also not sure about Kylez and Lexi hairstyles and positions...

You realize we're going to need a hair stylist/colorist, probably more than one? Sheesh! And I thought being a rock star was easy.

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B's

You guys
    are all a barrel of fun-love it!!
    All right,I am officially O.D.Gee of the RAD B's at your service Moopy Mohawk and all,and ready for some backup singing!
    Love you all.
    O.D.Gee
  • Moopy23
    Options
    tgf said:

Pretty in Pink
    If Christmas Girl is going to take care of the marketing with all of her pink goodies ... it's only appropriate that the Pink Flamingo and her Flamingoettes handle the distribution. Right? We'll be out in the lobby of all performances with everything pink ... and can't wait to see everyone on the cover of the CD when it comes out! Top of the charts for sure!

teena

Pink Flamingo and Her Flamingoettes!
    Thank you, Teena!!!! No one can resist your bright, happy flamingo smile. The RAD B'S will have our own Happy Meal toy in record time with you and your flamingoettes and
    Xmas Girl handling promo stuff.

How many flamingoettes will you have? Got any ideas on recruits? I bet you'll have lots of candidates. Looking forward to Pink Flamingo updates!

Moopy Mohawk
  • Christmas Girl
    Options

You guys
    are all a barrel of fun-love it!!
    All right,I am officially O.D.Gee of the RAD B's at your service Moopy Mohawk and all,and ready for some backup singing!
    Love you all.
    O.D.Gee

PULEEZE...
    Jackie - here it is, the "part two" thread...

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options
    tjhay said:

Producer
    I have been talking to Irishwhispers and I nominate her, she will be reading this feed tomorrow at my insistance. So lets have a vote and not give her a choice. Then when she reads this tomorrow she will know that she has to get to work and give Moopy Mohawk a break
    Tj Tantrum
    Drum Extrodinare

P.S. I am working on the tat design for us and it will be on my expressions page in the next few days. If I can get the scanners drivers installed corriectly

OMG!! This is just too funny!!!
    Ehhhh Hemmm *tap tap the mic* Is this thing on??????
    I would just like to THANK the Academy ... and express what a Grand Honor this is ... to be Nominated.. for the ... *What????????!!! what do you mean wrong speach TJ~Tantrum*
    You mean Im not getting a Gold Statue of a nekkid Guy ??? Sighhhsss.. and I thought my Performance in my last Film.. "Life's Interruption" was a Grand & Magnificent performance!!
    Ok Ok..Where do I sign...
    and... how much does the job pay???

LOL

~T~
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

PULEEZE...
    Jackie - here it is, the "part two" thread...

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

Still dizzy
    Part 3 coming up?
  • Christmas Girl
    Options

OMG!! This is just too funny!!!
    Ehhhh Hemmm *tap tap the mic* Is this thing on??????
    I would just like to THANK the Academy ... and express what a Grand Honor this is ... to be Nominated.. for the ... *What????????!!! what do you mean wrong speach TJ~Tantrum*
    You mean Im not getting a Gold Statue of a nekkid Guy ??? Sighhhsss.. and I thought my Performance in my last Film.. "Life's Interruption" was a Grand & Magnificent performance!!
    Ok Ok..Where do I sign...
    and... how much does the job pay???

LOL

~T~

Welcome aboard, Irishwhispers!
    Thank goodness, we have a Producer - finally!

Sorry - no pay. We're "virtual" - after all. However, all "profits" (after "expenses") will be donated to BC research (well, at least "in thought" - I guess... this objective IS inspiring, however...).

Thanks, again, TJTantrum - awesome drummer and band tattoo designer - for nominating Irishwhispers as Producer.

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    chenheart said:

What's In a name???
    O.D. Gee = Out Door Girl~ and it is so cryptic, too. We could just call you O.D. and who but us would know what O.D. REALLY stands for?? Positively dangerous name!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

O.D. Gee.....
    is so much better than D.O. GEE...
    That would just seem so insulting!!*Wink Wink* Ruff Ruff
  • chenheart
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Wow, Xmas Girl

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B's

If you want something done, ask a busy person! HAHAHA
    Am I going to have to do EVERYTHING??? I am also a licensed stylist and colorist~ with certification from both Wella and L'Oreal, having apprenticed for 3 years in Europe, and then working in salons in Germany for more years than I can recall....

I did that, and also worked in a book-bindery at a newspaper, waited tables in a steakhouse in NY, taught K-3 reading, and am a licensed Bradley labor and childbirth coach, a Foster mom, a published poet, an author of a children's book, Karaoke Singer extraordinarre... was one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 22 years and spent 1000 hours a year in the door to door work, and was married for 27 years. Ya know, I am wondering how I even had TIME to get cancer!!! My stage-name can be "5-0"....either people can think I am a cop, keeping OD Gee in line, or they might just figure out from my legs that it is indeed my height! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia, aka 5-0
  • Irishwhispers
    Options

Welcome aboard, Irishwhispers!
    Thank goodness, we have a Producer - finally!

Sorry - no pay. We're "virtual" - after all. However, all "profits" (after "expenses") will be donated to BC research (well, at least "in thought" - I guess... this objective IS inspiring, however...).

Thanks, again, TJTantrum - awesome drummer and band tattoo designer - for nominating Irishwhispers as Producer.

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

Christmas Girl ...
    I did see some Blarney Stone pebbles in a jar at the door... do you think
    someone is trying to tell us something?? LOL!!!
    *Giggling*
    ~T~
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Irishwhisphers as Business Manager
    Irishwhispers, I'm seconding your nomination as Producer of the RAD Bs. I need help, truly! Aortus has been preoccupied lately.

Thanks, Drummer Extraordinaire. I'm excited about the band tattoo.

LOL
    Well how in the world does Aortus, plan on keeping the rest of the roadies in line, if he is preoccupied?

So not like him either...

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge!

~T~
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    chenheart said:

If you want something done, ask a busy person! HAHAHA
    Am I going to have to do EVERYTHING??? I am also a licensed stylist and colorist~ with certification from both Wella and L'Oreal, having apprenticed for 3 years in Europe, and then working in salons in Germany for more years than I can recall....

I did that, and also worked in a book-bindery at a newspaper, waited tables in a steakhouse in NY, taught K-3 reading, and am a licensed Bradley labor and childbirth coach, a Foster mom, a published poet, an author of a children's book, Karaoke Singer extraordinarre... was one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 22 years and spent 1000 hours a year in the door to door work, and was married for 27 years. Ya know, I am wondering how I even had TIME to get cancer!!! My stage-name can be "5-0"....either people can think I am a cop, keeping OD Gee in line, or they might just figure out from my legs that it is indeed my height! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia, aka 5-0

Kindred Spirit becomes 5-0 !!!
    Are you sure, Claudia? You've already signed up as both Songwriter and Back-Up Singer. For which you're excellently qualified. Of course, I'm sincerely hoping you WILL also be the Stylist for The RAD Bs - again, because you're so qualified! OK, forget the question - you're IT!

Yeah, if ANYONE amongst this group can handle THREE roles - it's YOU!

And, using your "inside track" with both Wella and L'Oreal - I'll start wheelin' and dealin' with them (with "name-dropping" - yours!) for our first CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS! $$$ kaching! And, free products for the entire group!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl (a/k/a 12/25)
    Promotions Manager
  • Christmas Girl
    Options

Christmas Girl ...
    I did see some Blarney Stone pebbles in a jar at the door... do you think
    someone is trying to tell us something?? LOL!!!
    *Giggling*
    ~T~

OK, our first stage prop...
    That jar of Blarney Stones will HAVE to be on stage, every performance!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager

P.S.: Abbreviation for Blarney Stones = B.S. (also giggling!).
    No offense meant. I'm 25% Irish, myself.
  • chenheart
    Options

Kindred Spirit becomes 5-0 !!!
    Are you sure, Claudia? You've already signed up as both Songwriter and Back-Up Singer. For which you're excellently qualified. Of course, I'm sincerely hoping you WILL also be the Stylist for The RAD Bs - again, because you're so qualified! OK, forget the question - you're IT!

Yeah, if ANYONE amongst this group can handle THREE roles - it's YOU!

And, using your "inside track" with both Wella and L'Oreal - I'll start wheelin' and dealin' with them (with "name-dropping" - yours!) for our first CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS! $$$ kaching! And, free products for the entire group!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl (a/k/a 12/25)
    Promotions Manager

Wear as many hats as you like!!!!
    As long a things remain virtual, we can all do anything we want, no holds barred! So, of course,adding stylist to the mix is a piece of cake!

Hugs
    Claudia (a/k/a 5-0)
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

O.D. Gee.....
    is so much better than D.O. GEE...
    That would just seem so insulting!!*Wink Wink* Ruff Ruff

Claudia ... stylist
    I'm confident that Claudia will be able to handle the job of stylists for all of us ... since many of us don't even have anything on our heads to style. Of course my flaminoettes selling CDs in the lobby may need their pink feathers fluffed once in awhile.

hugs.
    teena