Options
1234568»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Sweet Tea
    I feel a med sauce pan and feel with water, 4 large tea bags and a cup of sugar boil for 3 mins (important to do you wnat to make sure that you kill all the bacteria that might be living on the tea leafs) then cover for half and hour. Fill pitcure with ice pour tea in and add a littl water if needed.
    You will learn to adjust the sugar to taste with paratice
    tjhay

Tj
    We finally made this sweet tea recipe of yours, and, it is delicious! And EASY! Just the way I like it! Thanks!

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

I love this thread
    And i'm going to try everything on it! I have one that is really simple alotof you may know it, but this has been a favorite with my kids and hubby for years...

SHEPHERDS PIE
    2lbs hamburger
    1 med. onion
    1 can green beans
    1 can tomato soup
    4 c. mashed potatoes (real or pouches)
    garlic pepper, garlic salt
    2 c. shredded cheddar or american cheese
    2 T. butter

brown hamburger with onion, make mashed potato's, stir hamburger and onion mixture together with green beans and tomato soup

In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer hamb.mixture, then mased potatoes, top with cheese. It is already hot so just put in the oven until cheese is bubbly and golden

Made this and it was GOOD!
    Made this and it was GOOD! Thanks Jackie!

I love this thread too!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Just found this
    This is great! All of these delicious sounding recipes. My poor printer is working overtime printing all of them off. Thanks Ladies!

Should we?
    Do you all think we need to start a NEW thread for recipes? This one has been a tremendous success, but, is getting a bit huge. lol

I do love these recipes though!

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Should we?
    Do you all think we need to start a NEW thread for recipes? This one has been a tremendous success, but, is getting a bit huge. lol

I do love these recipes though!

♥ Noel

Why don't you start one Noel
    Why don't you start one Noel since you started the first one?

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Why don't you start one Noel
    Why don't you start one Noel since you started the first one?

I did!
    I took Noel's suggestion and started a Part II so it could continue :)Pammy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I did!
    I took Noel's suggestion and started a Part II so it could continue :)Pammy

I emailed Noel and she said
    I emailed Noel and she said she would start a new one tonight, since she did the other one.

Lex♥
  • Noel
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I emailed Noel and she said
    I emailed Noel and she said she would start a new one tonight, since she did the other one.

Lex♥

Thanks! I will start a new
    Thanks! I will start a new one. Hope all of you great ladies post some more good ones!

♥ Noel
  • Noel
    Options
    Noel said:

Thanks! I will start a new
    Thanks! I will start a new one. Hope all of you great ladies post some more good ones!

♥ Noel

This is for the ones that emailed me about it!
    Hope noone minds, but, I have gotten several emails with bc survivors wanting this original posting of recipes. It does have some great ones, as does the other post. So ladies, start printing these off cause they are GOOD! And, add it to your favorites on here so you can always just refer back to it. Enjoy!

♥ Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    RE said:

These are a family favorite, we love em!!
    EASY COCONUT MACAROONS

1 (16 oz.) bag coconut flakes
    1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
    1 tsp. almond extract
    1 (16 oz.) bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
    1 cup of walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix coconut flakes, condensed milk and almond extract together in a large bowl. Mix until well blended and all the milk is absorbed. Drop mixture from spoon on ungreased cookie pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until bottom of cookie turns light brown. Cool on rack. These cookies stay soft and chewy.

Melt chocolate chips and dip top of cooled macaroons in melted chips. If desired you can also dip the chocoate top in chopped walnuts.

Yum! These macaroons sound
    Yum! These macaroons sound good and easy. I could make these for Halloween. Well, maybe not. HEHE