Today's Joke

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Two doctors, a psychiatrist and a proctologist, opened an office in a small town and put up a sign reading: "Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones: Hysterias and Posteriors."
The town council was not happy with the sign, so the doctors changed it to read, "Schizoids and Hemorrhoids."
This was not acceptable either, so in an effort to satisfy the council, they changed the sign to "Catatonics and High Colonics." No go.
Next, they tried "Manic Depressives and Anal Retentives." Thumbs down again.
Then came "Minds and Behinds." Still no good.
Another attempt resulted in "Lost Souls and Butt Holes." Unacceptable again!
So they tried "Analysis and Anal Cysts." Not a chance. "Nuts and Butts?" No way. "Freaks and Cheeks?" Still no go. "Loons and Moons?" Forget it.
Almost at their wit's end, the doctors finally came up with: "Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones, Odds and Ends."
Everyone loved it.
____________________________________________________

Comments

  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh my... lol... you find
    Oh my... lol... you find some really good ones...
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    taleena said:

    Oh my... lol... you find
    Oh my... lol... you find some really good ones...

    Good-very good!
    Where do you find these jokes?! I had a good laugh with that one!
    dmc
  • 1victory
    1victory Member Posts: 5
    Todays Joke
    LOL!...that was hilarious!!!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    ROFLOL!!!!
    You have outdone yourself with this one!! Thanks for the laugh!! ;) Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Akiss4me said:

    ROFLOL!!!!
    You have outdone yourself with this one!! Thanks for the laugh!! ;) Pammy

    Haha!

    Haha!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oldie but a Goodie
    After a near mid-air collision, ten men and one woman were left hanging from a rope attached to a rescue helicopter.
    It was obvious the strain on the rope was too much, and if one person did not sacrifice himself, all would fall to their deaths. No one could possibly make this decision for another, and they all struggled not only with their consciences, but with their will to live. Finally, the lone woman among them sighed, and said she would be willing to let go...as a woman and nurturer, she was used to being the giver in most relationships, and was ready to let go to save the rest. Such was the nature of being a woman. The men listened in awe and then all ten of them broke out in applause......

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    chenheart said:

    Oldie but a Goodie
    After a near mid-air collision, ten men and one woman were left hanging from a rope attached to a rescue helicopter.
    It was obvious the strain on the rope was too much, and if one person did not sacrifice himself, all would fall to their deaths. No one could possibly make this decision for another, and they all struggled not only with their consciences, but with their will to live. Finally, the lone woman among them sighed, and said she would be willing to let go...as a woman and nurturer, she was used to being the giver in most relationships, and was ready to let go to save the rest. Such was the nature of being a woman. The men listened in awe and then all ten of them broke out in applause......

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    LOL
    Very smart women!! :) Pammy