I know that this isn't a cooking school ----BUT HELP

Options
2»

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Thanks for the great laugh!
    Thanks for the great laugh! I didn't know if my stomach muscles wre hurting from working out or from laughing my a** off. You are ALL TOOOOO funny. Hugs, Lili
  • Bill.S
    Bill.S Member Posts: 177
    Options

Thanks for the great laugh!
    Thanks for the great laugh! I didn't know if my stomach muscles wre hurting from working out or from laughing my a** off. You are ALL TOOOOO funny. Hugs, Lili

CAUTION- be carefull what I say
    Apparently there are some people that don't get my humor.
    I have ended up offending those persons.
    Words like #%^&*@! (to empty your bladder), ":^&*#" ( certain type of olives}

I have been warned by the powers that be to shape up or be shut down.

Never intended to offend anyone (too much).
    This cancer **** is serious, serious stuff and sometimes we all get so bogged down in the minutia of details and doctors and diagonises [where is spell check] that a little humor has brightened a few of you for a few days.
    Just in case I get myself bounced out of here---- it has been my pleasure to have shared this crappy, nasty experience with you.
    Bill S.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Bill.S said:

This cancer **** is serious, serious stuff and sometimes we all get so bogged down in the minutia of details and doctors and diagonises [where is spell check] that a little humor has brightened a few of you for a few days.
    Just in case I get myself bounced out of here---- it has been my pleasure to have shared this crappy, nasty experience with you.
    Bill S.

Bill
    they won't kick you out! i got your back! It has been my pleasure to know you and your posts make me lmao. life is too short to be to serious!
    jackie
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    rjjj said:

Bill
    they won't kick you out! i got your back! It has been my pleasure to know you and your posts make me lmao. life is too short to be to serious!
    jackie

cooking
    Bill why don't you just give up cooking, make a pet out of the chicken and go to the Olive Garden. It's the best. You can bring leftovers home to your chicken.

Jadie
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Bill S.

I'll stand up for you!
    Bill,
    That upsets me. I don't know of anyone who is a regular on this board who doesn't like you and find your humor refreshing!You add spice to this place and we need it sometimes!!
  • JoMama54
    JoMama54 Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Crude?
    Perhaps a little. It is not my desire to offend anyone so I chose the word "urinate" (it's a medical term) instead of some other word.
    Married? NO but if I was she wouldn't be standing over my shoulder looking at what I was saying---- she would be sitting in my lap, helping me.
    Or were you thinking of applying for the position of wife ???
    Bill S.

Send me an app!
    Hey Bill,
    You can send me an application for position of wife............ I could use some of the laughter you can stir up.................but that beard would have to go!!!
    Giggles............JoMama
  • crazylady55
    crazylady55 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    thanks Bill
    Everyone needs a good laugh. It is the best medicine for all of us. don't worry about the grouches who don't find it amusing.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Bill S.

Bill, I'm surprised anyone
    Bill, I'm surprised anyone reported anything as offensive. We need humor around here. I think we all have your back so I'm hoping they don't ban you from this site. Hugs, Lili
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Ha Ha Ha
    LMAO....Laughing My **** Off

I have tried this on many occasions, but my fat behind is still there. :-(

Hugs,
    Claudia

Thanks, Claudia!
    I appreciate the explanation! Glad that one's easy to remember. (You know, the chemo brain issue.) Next time I "text" my two young & hip nieces, I'll use it so that they'll think I'm even "cooler" than I am? (Does anybody still say "cool"?!?)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Sans shirt
    Did ya ever think that after all of the bills are paid there is no money left for clothes?
    OR- I could be a nudist - OR I might be wearing a tube top.
    My current photo is actually pre-chemo. I hope to update it soon but it is very difficult to take pictures of myself- especially because I want to include my cat in the next picture.
    FYI - I mowed the lawn several days ago -----TOPLESS
    Bill S.

Looking forward to your next photo
    Only because I'm an insane pet lover, and would love to see your cat!

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

thanks Bill
    Everyone needs a good laugh. It is the best medicine for all of us. don't worry about the grouches who don't find it amusing.

Hey Bill!!!!!!!!!!
    If they havn't kicked me out, you are safe!!!!!!! Love the sense of humour.. carry on! Jxxxxxxxx