I'm Going to be a Grandma this year!

Options
2»

Comments

• betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am really happy to read
    I am really happy to read this post, this baby is Godsend is the gift He is giving you to give you the strengh to continue fighting. Praise the LORD!!
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    dorookie said:

Thank you
    As soon as I know everyone will know. She is only 6 weeks so we have a bit before we know. I will keep everyone posted, heck dont think I will be chatting about much else..LOL
    Beth

Congradulations!
    You seem so happy! And something else to concentrate on - SHOPPING! I don't have any grandchildren yet, but my fiance does and they came to visit for the Christmas Holidays and what fun it was! The youngest had his 3rd BD while here, and Christmas morning was everything I had forgotten that it was. With my diagnosis being in November, a Christmas tree and shopping were the last things on my mind, but as soon as I heard they would be here the tree went up, the shopping began, and I forgot that I would be on treatment while they were here. even with the buddy hooked up we baked cookies and just had some good old fashioned fun. They even called me granpa (somehow they couldn't get the grandma out), and knew to watch out for my "big booboo".

What a blessing.
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    betina61 said:

I am really happy to read
    I am really happy to read this post, this baby is Godsend is the gift He is giving you to give you the strengh to continue fighting. Praise the LORD!!

YEs you are Right
    Praise the Lord, this truly comes from him and I thank him so very much...

Beth
  • dorookie said:

YEs you are Right
    Praise the Lord, this truly comes from him and I thank him so very much...

Beth

This comment has been removed by the Moderator