Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

Tomorrow is a big day---UPDATE disappointing

13»

Comments

  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Buckwirth said:

    Radiation
    I have stage IV rectal, wit no organ mets. Currently in radiation, the first four weeks were uneventful, but this last week took the pain to new levels, but even that is limited to bowel movements. I am surprised your HMO doc feels that way...

    What you mean as new levels Buck?
    Cheers!
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731
    *HUGS*
    Just wanted to let you know I continue to hold you in my prayers, I am not on here as much, but for sure wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I am awaiting my results on Tuesday, I have been clar for over a year now, and pray that continues.

    Stay strong, keep your faith, and live...

    God Bless
    HUGS
    Beth
  • traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773
    Buckwirth said:

    Radiation
    I have stage IV rectal, wit no organ mets. Currently in radiation, the first four weeks were uneventful, but this last week took the pain to new levels, but even that is limited to bowel movements. I am surprised your HMO doc feels that way...

    buck
    Not sure if it's the way my onc feels, or the radiation oncs at my HMO. My surgeon said the same thing. Still my medical onc is all for the referral and trying to find something that works. If radiation is a possibility I'll be wanting to hear from folks like you and pepe who have had radiation. Thanks, Traci
  • traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773
    dorookie said:

    *HUGS*
    Just wanted to let you know I continue to hold you in my prayers, I am not on here as much, but for sure wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I am awaiting my results on Tuesday, I have been clar for over a year now, and pray that continues.

    Stay strong, keep your faith, and live...

    God Bless
    HUGS
    Beth

    fingers crossed!
    Beth - Lots of prayers and good wishes for a wonderful report! Take care, Traci
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    dorookie said:

    *HUGS*
    Just wanted to let you know I continue to hold you in my prayers, I am not on here as much, but for sure wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I am awaiting my results on Tuesday, I have been clar for over a year now, and pray that continues.

    Stay strong, keep your faith, and live...

    God Bless
    HUGS
    Beth

    good luck Beth !
    I'm praying for a clear scan and good results!
    Hugs.
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    dorookie said:

    *HUGS*
    Just wanted to let you know I continue to hold you in my prayers, I am not on here as much, but for sure wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I am awaiting my results on Tuesday, I have been clar for over a year now, and pray that continues.

    Stay strong, keep your faith, and live...

    God Bless
    HUGS
    Beth

    Good luck Beth!
    May your "clear" run continue always.
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258
    pepebcn said:

    What you mean as new levels Buck?
    Cheers!

    Radiation
    Bowel movements are excruciating, having to pass through an internal sunburn is not pleasant. It takes me most of the day now to recover.
  • traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773
    Buckwirth said:

    Radiation
    Bowel movements are excruciating, having to pass through an internal sunburn is not pleasant. It takes me most of the day now to recover.

    Yikes!
    That's awful Buck, but I guess if it gets rid of the cancer and heals it will be worth it. Sending out cool soothing vibes for you right now. Traci