Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

NATURAL CELLULAR DEFENSE, USED TO BE Z NATURAL (DISCONTINUED). ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS?

maggie_wilson
maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
edited March 2014 in Uterine Cancer #1
sisters,
W
i;ve heard alot about z natural, however, it is not discontinued. there are a number of other cellular defense products, and am wondering if any of you have tried it, or have had any experience with it. i'm thinking of ordering it myself, but wanted to hear from you first.
thanx.
maggie

Comments

  • llight
    llight Member Posts: 99
    Zeolite
    Hi Maggie,

    It looks like Natural Cellular Defense is zeolite. I actually did a lot of research on this a few years back for a different health issue that was going. I didn't find anything at that time to support taking it. I did a quick search now and found this from Dr. Weil:
    http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400526/Is-Zeolite-a-New-Cancer-Cure.html
    I think his opinion is worthy.

    I hope this helps.

    llight
  • bea-mil
    bea-mil Member Posts: 108
    Hello Maggie,
    If you are talking about Zeolite, then yes I have used this product among others that I’ve ordered from http://cancerfightingstrategies.com/uterine-cancer.html
    Right after my surgery I used the whole protocol for uterine cancer for a month from that site. Since I had refused the conventional treatments I felt like I have to do something extra to detoxify my body and strengthen my immune system. Right now I rely more on whole plant diet (mostly raw veggies and green juices). I follow Mike Anderson’s ‘Healing Cancer from inside out’ book. I prepare everything myself, don’t eat processed food at all. I’ve got rid of sugar 100% from my diet; and I must say that after cleansing my system I don’t even have cravings for sweet anymore. I don’t want to take a risk and feed that beast. It was easy to reject every tempting piece of cake after I’ve learned that sugar is a “cancer food”. Since I’m vegetarian my diet is free of animal proteins, the only thing I have changed is quitting on dairy products (I’ve eaten lots of cheeses before).
    All the best to you.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    llight said:

    Zeolite
    Hi Maggie,

    It looks like Natural Cellular Defense is zeolite. I actually did a lot of research on this a few years back for a different health issue that was going. I didn't find anything at that time to support taking it. I did a quick search now and found this from Dr. Weil:
    http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400526/Is-Zeolite-a-New-Cancer-Cure.html
    I think his opinion is worthy.

    I hope this helps.

    llight

    thank you illight and bea-mil

    sisters,

    i do like and admire dr. weil, so take his opinion seriously. at the same time, i've heard several, admittedly anectodal, testamonials to z natural. since i don't fit into any of the categories or taking anything now that dr. weill thinks z natural could interefere with, i am going to try it for a couple of months. it doesn't look like it can hurt.

    turns out that the original z natural is back after having been discontinued for a number of months. so, i'll try it, and see how it goes. if i don't already have "healing cancer from the inside out", i'm getting it. i've cut way back on all animal products, sugar, cheese, milk, etc. but still will have some lactose free milk in my latte. only milk i drink. i'm aiming towards cutting out all sugar. period, and concentrating on fruit and vegetables. i take it, bea-mil, that you don't eat fish either. what supplements are you taking now, if i might ask? if you're taking any at the moment, may i ask what kind of uterine cancer you had, and what stage? whatever you answer, it was very brave of you to refuse all conventional treatment.

    thank you both, again, for your responses. best wishes for your continued good health!

    sisterhood,
    maggie
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    llight said:

    Zeolite
    Hi Maggie,

    It looks like Natural Cellular Defense is zeolite. I actually did a lot of research on this a few years back for a different health issue that was going. I didn't find anything at that time to support taking it. I did a quick search now and found this from Dr. Weil:
    http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400526/Is-Zeolite-a-New-Cancer-Cure.html
    I think his opinion is worthy.

    I hope this helps.

    llight

    thank you llight and bea-mil

    sisters,

    i do like and admire dr. weil, so take his opinion seriously. at the same time, i've heard several, admittedly anectocdal, testamonials to z natural. since i don't fit into any of the categories or taking anything now that dr. weill thinks z natural could interefere with, i am going to try it for a couple of months. it doesn't look like it can hurt.

    turns out that the original z natural is back after having been discontinued for a number of months. so, i'll try it, and see how it goes. if i don't already have "healing cancer from the inside out", i'm getting it. i've cut way back on all animal products, sugar, cheese, milk, etc. but still will have some lactose free milk in my latte. only milk i drink. i'm aiming towards cutting out all sugar. period, and concentrating on fruit and vegetables. i take it, bea-mil, that you don't eat fish either. what supplements are you taking now, if i might ask? if you're taking any at the moment, may i ask what kind of uterine cancer you had, and what stage? whatever you answer, it was very brave of you to refuse all conventional treatment.

    thank you both, again, for your responses. best wishes for your continued good health!

    sisterhood,
    maggie
  • llight
    llight Member Posts: 99

    thank you illight and bea-mil

    sisters,

    i do like and admire dr. weil, so take his opinion seriously. at the same time, i've heard several, admittedly anectodal, testamonials to z natural. since i don't fit into any of the categories or taking anything now that dr. weill thinks z natural could interefere with, i am going to try it for a couple of months. it doesn't look like it can hurt.

    turns out that the original z natural is back after having been discontinued for a number of months. so, i'll try it, and see how it goes. if i don't already have "healing cancer from the inside out", i'm getting it. i've cut way back on all animal products, sugar, cheese, milk, etc. but still will have some lactose free milk in my latte. only milk i drink. i'm aiming towards cutting out all sugar. period, and concentrating on fruit and vegetables. i take it, bea-mil, that you don't eat fish either. what supplements are you taking now, if i might ask? if you're taking any at the moment, may i ask what kind of uterine cancer you had, and what stage? whatever you answer, it was very brave of you to refuse all conventional treatment.

    thank you both, again, for your responses. best wishes for your continued good health!

    sisterhood,
    maggie

    Diet
    I certainly respect anecdotal evidence and your decision to move forward on this. I will be eager to hear what you think after you've been on it for awhile.

    Bea--your post re: zeolite and diet and no conventional treatment post-surgery is VERY interesting.

    I have a similar diet to Bea's. Now I'm on absolutely NO sugar/dairy/meat. I'm using a little soy, nuts, small fish (sardines/anchovies/herring), and whey protein powder as protein sources. Other than that all unprocessed vegies and fruit (organic when I can). I try to avoid dried fruits and fruit juices, and use Stevia if I need to. My sweet cravings, like Bea's, are gone on this diet. Wish/need to do green juicing, like Bea. Same philosophy as Bea and Anderson's: beat this from the inside/out.

    Please keep us posted on how this goes for you Maggie. Am very interested.
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    bea-mil said:

    Hello Maggie,
    If you are talking about Zeolite, then yes I have used this product among others that I’ve ordered from http://cancerfightingstrategies.com/uterine-cancer.html
    Right after my surgery I used the whole protocol for uterine cancer for a month from that site. Since I had refused the conventional treatments I felt like I have to do something extra to detoxify my body and strengthen my immune system. Right now I rely more on whole plant diet (mostly raw veggies and green juices). I follow Mike Anderson’s ‘Healing Cancer from inside out’ book. I prepare everything myself, don’t eat processed food at all. I’ve got rid of sugar 100% from my diet; and I must say that after cleansing my system I don’t even have cravings for sweet anymore. I don’t want to take a risk and feed that beast. It was easy to reject every tempting piece of cake after I’ve learned that sugar is a “cancer food”. Since I’m vegetarian my diet is free of animal proteins, the only thing I have changed is quitting on dairy products (I’ve eaten lots of cheeses before).
    All the best to you.

    Bea-Mil
    I've not read the Healing Cancer from Inside Out...sounds like one to add to my big long list. Can't gain enough information from others can we?

    I just admire the way you've stepped up to the plate to battle your cancer and not go the route of conventional treatments. Might I ask your story on your cancer and how you came to this journey to do without conventional treatments. I am so into healing my body and not adding toxins, that I tried some research on alternative treatments. I just didn't feel comfortable with all the chatter out there for other options. How did you come to this step and feel comfortable?

    My thoughts way back when -- go the conventional treatments and add in the healing options with vitamins, natural/plant-like foods, mind-body thinking, and exercise. Doing all this today and as we all know, no one is perfect, so need to tweek a few bad spots in my diet. I do agree when ridding of the sugars, it's amazing how our bodies adjust and we don't have those cravings anymore. Also for me to go route of NO MEAT OR CHICKEN (if each latter it's organic and/or grass fed ONLY) and eat as close to plant like, it wasn't so difficult. I've read books from the age of 18 yrs on how to heal our bodies and know we can, so now I've got the challenge of my life to follow the rules.

    I just wanted to say I do admire you and ask how long ago were you diagnosed? See there's hope for any of us to follow your path...just scary as the news out there is on side of CONVENTIONAL TREATMENTS -- CHEMO AND RADIATION.

    Now go have a great day!
    Jan
  • bea-mil
    bea-mil Member Posts: 108
    jazzy1 said:

    Bea-Mil
    I've not read the Healing Cancer from Inside Out...sounds like one to add to my big long list. Can't gain enough information from others can we?

    I just admire the way you've stepped up to the plate to battle your cancer and not go the route of conventional treatments. Might I ask your story on your cancer and how you came to this journey to do without conventional treatments. I am so into healing my body and not adding toxins, that I tried some research on alternative treatments. I just didn't feel comfortable with all the chatter out there for other options. How did you come to this step and feel comfortable?

    My thoughts way back when -- go the conventional treatments and add in the healing options with vitamins, natural/plant-like foods, mind-body thinking, and exercise. Doing all this today and as we all know, no one is perfect, so need to tweek a few bad spots in my diet. I do agree when ridding of the sugars, it's amazing how our bodies adjust and we don't have those cravings anymore. Also for me to go route of NO MEAT OR CHICKEN (if each latter it's organic and/or grass fed ONLY) and eat as close to plant like, it wasn't so difficult. I've read books from the age of 18 yrs on how to heal our bodies and know we can, so now I've got the challenge of my life to follow the rules.

    I just wanted to say I do admire you and ask how long ago were you diagnosed? See there's hope for any of us to follow your path...just scary as the news out there is on side of CONVENTIONAL TREATMENTS -- CHEMO AND RADIATION.

    Now go have a great day!
    Jan

    Maggie and Jan
    Maggie and Jan
    Answering to your questions; I was diagnosed in March this year with endometrial adenocarcinoma stage 3, grade 1-2 (very well differentiated cells). I call it good-bad news. Telling the story short I came up with my decision of refusing conventional treatment because I simply don’t believe that doctors can help me.
    I think I can do much more for myself by strengthening my immune system with diet and supplements.
    I just take my chance. There are no trials or research on alternative approach so I am experimenting on me the same way doctors experimenting with chemo, the only difference is that I’m using natural and healthy components. I feel very alone in this journey and I appreciate your interest very much. I wish I could have some ‘alternative supportive group’. I don’t think I’m brave, I’m scared as much as you guys or maybe even more. You trust your doctors and at least you have a peace of mind.
    Maggie, as per supplements I advise you to read ‘Natural Strategies for cancer patients’ by Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. You will find there all info about every vitamin, minerals; what to use, how much and how often, also how to minimize chemo and radiation side effects using supplements. Right now (on daily bases) I take only Multi enzymes, Adult’s blend probiotics and Milk Thistle. I also do enemas and reiki few times a week (my husband is a reiki master).There was a month right after my first protocol when I was using 12 supplements daily (suggested in above mentioned book), but now after reading so many books I know that the most important thing is a diet, right balance and proper combination. We are what we eat and I really, really watch what I put in my mouth. I can post my daily diet if you are interested. I have many vegetarian recipes. Let me know.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    bea-mil said:

    Maggie and Jan
    Maggie and Jan
    Answering to your questions; I was diagnosed in March this year with endometrial adenocarcinoma stage 3, grade 1-2 (very well differentiated cells). I call it good-bad news. Telling the story short I came up with my decision of refusing conventional treatment because I simply don’t believe that doctors can help me.
    I think I can do much more for myself by strengthening my immune system with diet and supplements.
    I just take my chance. There are no trials or research on alternative approach so I am experimenting on me the same way doctors experimenting with chemo, the only difference is that I’m using natural and healthy components. I feel very alone in this journey and I appreciate your interest very much. I wish I could have some ‘alternative supportive group’. I don’t think I’m brave, I’m scared as much as you guys or maybe even more. You trust your doctors and at least you have a peace of mind.
    Maggie, as per supplements I advise you to read ‘Natural Strategies for cancer patients’ by Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. You will find there all info about every vitamin, minerals; what to use, how much and how often, also how to minimize chemo and radiation side effects using supplements. Right now (on daily bases) I take only Multi enzymes, Adult’s blend probiotics and Milk Thistle. I also do enemas and reiki few times a week (my husband is a reiki master).There was a month right after my first protocol when I was using 12 supplements daily (suggested in above mentioned book), but now after reading so many books I know that the most important thing is a diet, right balance and proper combination. We are what we eat and I really, really watch what I put in my mouth. I can post my daily diet if you are interested. I have many vegetarian recipes. Let me know.

    you're a sweetheart, bea-mil

    i still think you're brave to go against all conventional wisdom, especially because you're as scared as the rest of us. peace of mind? trust your doctors? not at all. i like my doctors well enough--my surgeon did the best possible job of surgery, and my medical oncologist is very helpful re: getting me what she thinks i need, e.g., pet scan. still hasn't been decided yet, but she's fighting for it. also, seems to have all the time in the world to talk to my partner and me, answers emails, etc. still, she's an md, so limited in her thinking, but young, and a little more open minded than most, and is able to change her mind with sufficient info/evidence. so, definitely not peace of mind, but trust in the good will of my medical oncologist, and the skills of my gyn-onc, but not his judgement.

    i much prefer to use healthy supplements and food to treat myself. i did have chemo after surgery, which i now think may have done it's job in one way--killed off a lot of cancer cells, but also undermined my immune system to fight it's own battle. i frankly just don't know. you aren't alone in this journey, however, claudia--california artist--has refused all treatment other than surgery, and there are those of us now that really do want to pursue more natural strategies--i will get the blaylock book right away. if you really would, i'd love to see what your daily diet is, and maybe some vegetarian recipes, too.

    thanx so much, bea-mil

    hugs and sisterhood,
    maggie
  • pjba11
    pjba11 Member Posts: 188
    Z Natural
    Dx upsc 2006 been on Z 15 drops 3 times a day since. Wonderful stuff. I feel it is the reason I am alive. Also take Essiac tea caps 4 per day. Good luck to you.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    pjba11 said:

    Z Natural
    Dx upsc 2006 been on Z 15 drops 3 times a day since. Wonderful stuff. I feel it is the reason I am alive. Also take Essiac tea caps 4 per day. Good luck to you.

    wow pjba!

    you're not the first i've heard say z natural has saved their lives!. certainly can't hurt. thank you so much for your post. also, what's essiac tea caps? may have to try those as well.
    sisterhood,
    maggie
  • bea-mil
    bea-mil Member Posts: 108

    you're a sweetheart, bea-mil

    i still think you're brave to go against all conventional wisdom, especially because you're as scared as the rest of us. peace of mind? trust your doctors? not at all. i like my doctors well enough--my surgeon did the best possible job of surgery, and my medical oncologist is very helpful re: getting me what she thinks i need, e.g., pet scan. still hasn't been decided yet, but she's fighting for it. also, seems to have all the time in the world to talk to my partner and me, answers emails, etc. still, she's an md, so limited in her thinking, but young, and a little more open minded than most, and is able to change her mind with sufficient info/evidence. so, definitely not peace of mind, but trust in the good will of my medical oncologist, and the skills of my gyn-onc, but not his judgement.

    i much prefer to use healthy supplements and food to treat myself. i did have chemo after surgery, which i now think may have done it's job in one way--killed off a lot of cancer cells, but also undermined my immune system to fight it's own battle. i frankly just don't know. you aren't alone in this journey, however, claudia--california artist--has refused all treatment other than surgery, and there are those of us now that really do want to pursue more natural strategies--i will get the blaylock book right away. if you really would, i'd love to see what your daily diet is, and maybe some vegetarian recipes, too.

    thanx so much, bea-mil

    hugs and sisterhood,
    maggie

    Saturday or Sunday I will
    Saturday or Sunday I will post some info about cancer diet (what I have learned). What to eat, what to eliminate plus food combining principles - very important. I'm so busy now (I went back to my full time job, after 6 months of healing after my surgery).
    I will start a new post; maybe someone else will share their experience with food.
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    bea-mil said:

    Saturday or Sunday I will
    Saturday or Sunday I will post some info about cancer diet (what I have learned). What to eat, what to eliminate plus food combining principles - very important. I'm so busy now (I went back to my full time job, after 6 months of healing after my surgery).
    I will start a new post; maybe someone else will share their experience with food.

    bea-mil

    whenever you can post, will be fine with me. i'd be most interested in food combining principles since i'm not aware of those at all. must be a little difficult to be back to work full time; hope you feel healed and ready to be working full time, and the work is not too taxing.
    so, take your time, and when you can get to it, that will be great.

    sisterhood,
    maggie
  • pjba11
    pjba11 Member Posts: 188

    wow pjba!

    you're not the first i've heard say z natural has saved their lives!. certainly can't hurt. thank you so much for your post. also, what's essiac tea caps? may have to try those as well.
    sisterhood,
    maggie

    Ojibwa Herbal Extract
    You are welcome!! Ojibwa Herbal Extact is the 'new name' for Essiac Tea..consists of Burdock, sheep sorrel,slippery elm and turkey rhubarb. I buy it at most any suppliment and vitamin stop. Just so happens the brand I am looking at is NOW. I take 4 a day (450 mg each) I have heard wonderful results from this mixture for most cancers. I also have the recipe from a 'medicine woman' friend of mine who brews it from the herbs etc. I have not done the recipe... very involved. Good luck to you and please may you heal in Jesus' name. Peggy
  • maggie_wilson
    maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
    pjba11 said:

    Ojibwa Herbal Extract
    You are welcome!! Ojibwa Herbal Extact is the 'new name' for Essiac Tea..consists of Burdock, sheep sorrel,slippery elm and turkey rhubarb. I buy it at most any suppliment and vitamin stop. Just so happens the brand I am looking at is NOW. I take 4 a day (450 mg each) I have heard wonderful results from this mixture for most cancers. I also have the recipe from a 'medicine woman' friend of mine who brews it from the herbs etc. I have not done the recipe... very involved. Good luck to you and please may you heal in Jesus' name. Peggy

    peggy
    thanks so much for all the info. and for your prayers for my healing. i'm a jew, and so was jesus, so maybe it's ok with both of us that i could heal in his name. i do appreciate your thoughtfulness.
    sisterhood,
    maggie