buzzard

2»

Comments

  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Buzzard said:

    Jaylo...your right ...its pronounced croppie...
    and yes I was in Hollywood Alabama, and I cook all the fish at my house and yes I am a crappy dresser (fishermen don't have to dress nice)and thank you for the hat compliment (Its a Muzzy hat)I love cats , dogs, and sometimes love to wear ...oops sorry, wrong forum...LOL...and I am also going back tomorrow night to spend another 3 days there, and gonna stay in Scottsboro I will be gone from Tuesday morning til late Thursday night and be back to work Friday.....:)...gonna get everything ready for the trip monday morning.....this type of fishing (shallow) only lasts a couple of weeks a year, so its get it while ya can.....also Joy...ever heard of Flatbush !!!

    You mean Flatbush in Brooklyn or that woman with the.........?
    Probably not.... .enjoy your fishing; if the water's real clean, you can put your bag on the end of a hook,cast it into the water, let it clean itself; or maybe use it as bait? Have fun..(butt don't rock the boat)..steve
  • Joy1216
    Joy1216 Member Posts: 290
    Buzzard said:

    Jaylo...your right ...its pronounced croppie...
    and yes I was in Hollywood Alabama, and I cook all the fish at my house and yes I am a crappy dresser (fishermen don't have to dress nice)and thank you for the hat compliment (Its a Muzzy hat)I love cats , dogs, and sometimes love to wear ...oops sorry, wrong forum...LOL...and I am also going back tomorrow night to spend another 3 days there, and gonna stay in Scottsboro I will be gone from Tuesday morning til late Thursday night and be back to work Friday.....:)...gonna get everything ready for the trip monday morning.....this type of fishing (shallow) only lasts a couple of weeks a year, so its get it while ya can.....also Joy...ever heard of Flatbush !!!

    Flatbush
    Never heard of it. Checked the atlas and it wasn't on the Alabama map. Where is it?
    Joy
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942
    Joy1216 said:

    Flatbush
    Never heard of it. Checked the atlas and it wasn't on the Alabama map. Where is it?
    Joy

    Buzzard's gone so we can talk about him!
    He SAYS he's gone to Flatbush, near Scottsboro but I think he's made that up so we can't track him down! He's probably really in Ty Ty or Frog Holler (Georgia) catching some gators or possums. I hear all he took along with him was his big net, some hot boiled peanuts, a frying pan and a case of Possum Helper.
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946
    Buzzard said:

    Not in a while I haven't..........
    I just got back from a fishing trip in alabama.....had a blast and trying to get everything back in order and am at work at this very moment..but everything is fine,,,thanks for asking

    No jokes from me.... just
    No jokes from me.... just jealousy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to fish and plan on doing so when I go renew my license and go back to my spot. No boats, but big trout.

    You go Clift....
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

    Buzzard's gone so we can talk about him!
    He SAYS he's gone to Flatbush, near Scottsboro but I think he's made that up so we can't track him down! He's probably really in Ty Ty or Frog Holler (Georgia) catching some gators or possums. I hear all he took along with him was his big net, some hot boiled peanuts, a frying pan and a case of Possum Helper.

    Boiled peanuts are the nastiest.........P-YEWWWWW
    I tried em once, rather have raw possum...LOL...They are nasty...
    and Flatbush is where one of the locals said they were from. Must have been a nickname for a local town....or they just lied...naw really thats what they said but anyway, I ended up not going back but staying home with the family and enjoying my kids...glad I did too...Our church group cooked ham and all the fixins for the local Volunteer Fire Dept tonight as a tribute to them for what they do for free for the community as a whole, and invited them to our fellowship hall to eat along with their families. There were about 40 total and man can they eat. A great time was had by all. anywayyyyy, gotta go into work in the am early so I better get to bed...Good night Semis.....I love you all.......Love ,Hope, Boiled Peanuts, and Possum...... Buzz
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635
    Buzzard said:

    Boiled peanuts are the nastiest.........P-YEWWWWW
    I tried em once, rather have raw possum...LOL...They are nasty...
    and Flatbush is where one of the locals said they were from. Must have been a nickname for a local town....or they just lied...naw really thats what they said but anyway, I ended up not going back but staying home with the family and enjoying my kids...glad I did too...Our church group cooked ham and all the fixins for the local Volunteer Fire Dept tonight as a tribute to them for what they do for free for the community as a whole, and invited them to our fellowship hall to eat along with their families. There were about 40 total and man can they eat. A great time was had by all. anywayyyyy, gotta go into work in the am early so I better get to bed...Good night Semis.....I love you all.......Love ,Hope, Boiled Peanuts, and Possum...... Buzz

    buzzard
    I don't like boiled peanuts either and I don't eat anything with the word re in front of it cause it had something done to it before it got to me lol
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942
    Buzzard Must GO!
    Any Suthener who don't like boiled peanuts has gotta go!

    I'm so insulted that I'm goin' down to Big Man's Boiled Peanut Stand on the corner of 78 and Van Wert and buy me a whole mess of tham thangs soon as I git dressed.

    DANG BUZZARD!

  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176

    Buzzard Must GO!
    Any Suthener who don't like boiled peanuts has gotta go!

    I'm so insulted that I'm goin' down to Big Man's Boiled Peanut Stand on the corner of 78 and Van Wert and buy me a whole mess of tham thangs soon as I git dressed.

    DANG BUZZARD!

    I'm with Buzzard would
    I'm with Buzzard would rather eat a raw soy bean than a boiled peanut any day must be a Georgia thing.