Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

Happy Birthday To You......

tkd3g
tkd3g Member Posts: 767
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Kathi!!!!

If I read correctly, your birthday is today?

Doing a happy naked dance for you here!!! ( the traditional birthday dance!)

Congrats and many many many many many many more!

Love,

Barb
«1

Comments

  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072
    Happy BD to Kathi and Mary--(goldfinch.)

    I hope you both have a great day and a great year.

    Maureen
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313
    Happy Birthday, Kathi and Mary.....many, many more to come!!

    Hugs,

    Kerry
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 594
    Happy Birthday Kathi & Mary

    Wishing You Both Have A Wonderful Day. . .

    Lisa Rose
  • Patrusha
    Patrusha Member Posts: 487
    Happy birthday to both of you! Many blessing today and always...
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610
    Kathi and Mary!
    Today is a great day...it's your birthdays! Best wishes for a very happy day.
    Katie

    Kathi - You are such an inspiration and I truly appreciate your humor, advice and support. xoxo
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624
    Happy Birthday to you both! Celebrate!
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    Kathi!

    Happy birthday!! By the way, I finally broke down and bought you that pony you wanted. You need to get over here and pick it up QUICK! Damn thing isn't house broke... but that's your problem!!

    - Dad
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Happy Birthday Kathi!!!! I hope you go out and celebrate. You deserve it!!!

    God bless you,

    -Lee-
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Thank you! I'm doing one here, too!!!!

    You are such a wonderful person to remember...last year (my 50th) was soooo understated because of my fighting the beast!!!

    Thank you, Barb!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Moesimo said:

    Happy BD to Kathi and Mary--(goldfinch.)

    I hope you both have a great day and a great year.

    Maureen

    Thanks, Maureen...we BOTH are fighting Leos...Mary and me!!!! And, Maria on the 30th!
    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Somehow, my reply got to the bottom...thanks again, Barb!!!!

    'Still naked after all these years....' (or was that song about something else????)

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    kerry said:

    Happy Birthday, Kathi and Mary.....many, many more to come!!

    Hugs,

    Kerry

    Thank you, Kerry! This NEXT 50 years is going to be a BREEZE!!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Lisa Rose said:

    Happy Birthday Kathi & Mary

    Wishing You Both Have A Wonderful Day. . .

    Lisa Rose

    Thank you, Lisa Rose...there were moments that I wasn't sure I was going to be here to celebrate...BUT I guess I'm too NAUGHTY to die young!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Patrusha said:

    Happy birthday to both of you! Many blessing today and always...

    Thank you, Patrusha....blessings back to you!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    usakat said:

    Kathi and Mary!
    Today is a great day...it's your birthdays! Best wishes for a very happy day.
    Katie

    Kathi - You are such an inspiration and I truly appreciate your humor, advice and support. xoxo

    Thank you, Katie...and once again welcome to us bunch of crazies!!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    jerseysue said:

    Happy Birthday to you both! Celebrate!

    Thank you, Sue....I'm looking at my birthday present...a music box...I collect them...old, old one (they MUST be older than I am...hehehehehe).

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    spongebob said:

    Kathi!

    Happy birthday!! By the way, I finally broke down and bought you that pony you wanted. You need to get over here and pick it up QUICK! Damn thing isn't house broke... but that's your problem!!

    - Dad

    Pony! Pony! Pony!

    Fits sooooo well...sometimes I'm not housebroken, either.... ;)

    Hugs to my best dad,

    Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    pink05 said:

    Happy Birthday Kathi!!!! I hope you go out and celebrate. You deserve it!!!

    God bless you,

    -Lee-

    Thank you, Lee....I am celebrating...freedom!!!!
    Yea!!!!!

    I may have a zipper and a blue pool on my breast, but I am STILL wearing as little as possible...the honor comes with being an old lady!!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965
    CELEBRATE Kathi and Mary!!!!!! I seem to be making a bigger deal of my own birthdays since my diagnosis and I sure do smile more ofter too. Hope you do too!!!!!!!

    Lisa P.
  • terril
    terril Member Posts: 296
    Happy birthday Kathi and Mary!!! May you all have many, many, more in the future!!!! Terri
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537
    Happy Birthday and Best Wishes! May you have many more to come!
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Sorry:

    AND MARY TOO !!!!!!
  • HowardJ
    HowardJ Member Posts: 474
    Happy Birthday, Kathi!!! Enjoy!!!

    Howard
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753
    happy b-days kathi and mary!!!!
    many happy ones to come.
    now everybody let's do the naked happy dance!!!!!
    be well
    bruce
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    scouty said:

    CELEBRATE Kathi and Mary!!!!!! I seem to be making a bigger deal of my own birthdays since my diagnosis and I sure do smile more ofter too. Hope you do too!!!!!!!

    Lisa P.

    Thanks, Lisa....enjoying the day greatly!!!!

    Hugs,
    Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    terril said:

    Happy birthday Kathi and Mary!!! May you all have many, many, more in the future!!!! Terri

    Thank you, Terri!

    I figure that I have 49 more good ones left!!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028

    Happy Birthday and Best Wishes! May you have many more to come!

    Thank you, eleonora! I remember a year ago thinking how GREAT this birthday was going to be WITHOUT the beast...and HERE IT IS!!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    HowardJ said:

    Happy Birthday, Kathi!!! Enjoy!!!

    Howard

    Thank you, Howard! I almost burned myself blowing out all of my candles...BUT I plan to grow old and spunky (oh wait! I already AM hehehehehe).

    Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    fedester said:

    happy b-days kathi and mary!!!!
    many happy ones to come.
    now everybody let's do the naked happy dance!!!!!
    be well
    bruce

    Thank you, Bruce...

    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!

    NAKED happy dance NAKED happy dance!
    (Keep a space on your dance card for me!)

    Hugs, kathi
  • goldfinch
    goldfinch Member Posts: 735
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHI!!!!

    And thanks to all of you for my bday wishes. I had a great day! I have now reached the 5th decade. Here's hoping it's a better decade than the 4th was.
    Mary