Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

surgery tomorrow

jr2012
jr2012 Member Posts: 67
edited January 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
need prayers ... surgery tomorrow ... my surgeon said since she couldnt find tumor she will just have to mop the place and cut the lymph ...

love to all
«1

Comments

  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278
    We are sending and will be
    We are sending and will be sending our thoughts and prayers for an easy and successful surgery! Knowing how the best of these surgeries are difficult.

    Best Always, mike
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867
    I will be praying for a good
    I will be praying for a good outcome. Good luck and God Bless
    Judy
  • jr2012
    jr2012 Member Posts: 67
    jjaj133 said:

    I will be praying for a good
    I will be praying for a good outcome. Good luck and God Bless
    Judy

    thank you Judy
    Thank you - am nervous and anxious but also happy to get it over with .. ugh!!!
    Much love sent and prayers for you
  • jr2012
    jr2012 Member Posts: 67
    thxmiker said:

    We are sending and will be
    We are sending and will be sending our thoughts and prayers for an easy and successful surgery! Knowing how the best of these surgeries are difficult.

    Best Always, mike

    Thanks Mike
    THANKSSSS

    cant wait to be back to normal

    best and prayersss
  • Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169
    jr2012 said:

    thank you Judy
    Thank you - am nervous and anxious but also happy to get it over with .. ugh!!!
    Much love sent and prayers for you

    Good luck. I'm so happy
    Good luck. I'm so happy that you're getting this surgery over with and then you can focus on healing and getting on with the rest of your life. Please keep us up-dated on your recovery.

    Chelsea
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,712 **
    Prayers
    Yes you will be in my prayers. Hoping that all goes well tomorrow. This truly is a difficult disease. Let us know how you are doing.

    Kim
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456
    Prayers to you for a
    Prayers to you for a successful surgery.

    Best wishes,
    Cynthia
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364
    Prayers
    Praying that your surgery goes well and you have a swift recovery.

    Marie who loves kitties
  • Jr2012
    Praying everything goes well and you are back on your feet quick.
    Sandy :)
  • Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827

    Prayers
    Praying that your surgery goes well and you have a swift recovery.

    Marie who loves kitties

    Blessings

    Know that you will be in my prayer as you have surgery and begin recovering. I think the night beofre surgery is the worse part...hang in.
    Soon this wil be behind you.

    Cathleen Mary
  • jr2012
    jr2012 Member Posts: 67

    Jr2012
    Praying everything goes well and you are back on your feet quick.
    Sandy :)

    thank you all
    u guys are so my family away from home... thank u so much for your encouraging words ...

    I will post an update as soon as I am able to type in...

    Love to all and BIG PRAYER SENT YOUR WAY


    PS: The prep halflyte doesnt seem as bad this time as it was during colonoscopy ... mayb cuz I am hungry from liquid diet for two days .. hehe

    <3 xxxxooo
  • Labra
    Labra Member Posts: 6
    Sending hugs and prayers
    Sending hugs and prayers your way
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    Prayers
    I'll be thinking about you and praying for a terrific outcome and fast recovery.
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753
    Doc_Hawk said:

    Prayers
    I'll be thinking about you and praying for a terrific outcome and fast recovery.

    Best to you with this
    Best to you with this surgery. Will be thinking of you. Prayers continue......
  • jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607
    I hope it goes well! Saying
    I hope it goes well! Saying a prayer now.
  • jr2012
    jr2012 Member Posts: 67
    jen2012 said:

    I hope it goes well! Saying
    I hope it goes well! Saying a prayer now.

    done
    thanks guys

    im out of surgery - n doing ok
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    jr2012 said:

    done
    thanks guys

    im out of surgery - n doing ok

    Praying for a fast healing ,
    Hope the best!
    Hugs.
  • Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169
    pepebcn said:

    Praying for a fast healing ,
    Hope the best!
    Hugs.

    Congratulations on getting
    Congratulations on getting this behind you. Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

    Chelsea
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685
    jr2012 said:

    done
    thanks guys

    im out of surgery - n doing ok

    Congrats
    I'm so glad that your surgery went well. I hope that your recovery goes even better!
  • k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    i am glad
    your surgery went good. praying for a quick recovery!
    hugs
    judy
  • fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467
    Hooray
    How glad it is to hear about that you are doing Ok. Hopeful that the surgeon got all the disease possible and that you can heal quickly.
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278
    jr2012 said:

    done
    thanks guys

    im out of surgery - n doing ok

    Woo Hoo
    We are glad that you are doing well. Sending thoughts and prayers for a quick release to go home, and really relax and heal.

    Best Always, mike
  • texan12
    texan12 Member Posts: 1

    Hooray
    How glad it is to hear about that you are doing Ok. Hopeful that the surgeon got all the disease possible and that you can heal quickly.

    BLOCKED by CSN so came to thank you with new ID
    Hey everyone this is jr2012

    CSN blocked me most probably for promoting cancer support thru my PSA videos which i made to help other colon cancer patients -
    so i had to come in with a new ID to thank you guys for your prayers and wishes.

    I am still in the hospital -
    My surgeon said she sent the stuff for biopsy and has removed 2cm margin from each side
    She said i was stable thru the procedure
    thank u so much for all ur prayers

    I am coughing so it hurts the stomach a bit but its ok - the nurse made me walk yesterday and i have started drinking clear liquid yesterday as well -

    so far so good

    Been working out of here, people are really nice - my surgeon is awesome

    Thanks to all of u and big love and hugs and prayers your way:) God is too kind. And he is protecting all of us I know.

    Love & xxoo

    jr2012
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,712 **
    texan12 said:

    BLOCKED by CSN so came to thank you with new ID
    Hey everyone this is jr2012

    CSN blocked me most probably for promoting cancer support thru my PSA videos which i made to help other colon cancer patients -
    so i had to come in with a new ID to thank you guys for your prayers and wishes.

    I am still in the hospital -
    My surgeon said she sent the stuff for biopsy and has removed 2cm margin from each side
    She said i was stable thru the procedure
    thank u so much for all ur prayers

    I am coughing so it hurts the stomach a bit but its ok - the nurse made me walk yesterday and i have started drinking clear liquid yesterday as well -

    so far so good

    Been working out of here, people are really nice - my surgeon is awesome

    Thanks to all of u and big love and hugs and prayers your way:) God is too kind. And he is protecting all of us I know.

    Love & xxoo

    jr2012

    Good
    Glad to hear that surgery is over and you are on the mend to recovery. Hope you are feeling better real soon. Do you know when you will be coming home? Great to hear that they are taking such good care of you.

    Kim
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278
    texan12 said:

    BLOCKED by CSN so came to thank you with new ID
    Hey everyone this is jr2012

    CSN blocked me most probably for promoting cancer support thru my PSA videos which i made to help other colon cancer patients -
    so i had to come in with a new ID to thank you guys for your prayers and wishes.

    I am still in the hospital -
    My surgeon said she sent the stuff for biopsy and has removed 2cm margin from each side
    She said i was stable thru the procedure
    thank u so much for all ur prayers

    I am coughing so it hurts the stomach a bit but its ok - the nurse made me walk yesterday and i have started drinking clear liquid yesterday as well -

    so far so good

    Been working out of here, people are really nice - my surgeon is awesome

    Thanks to all of u and big love and hugs and prayers your way:) God is too kind. And he is protecting all of us I know.

    Love & xxoo

    jr2012

    We liked your Videos!
    I sent the link to several friends from the current video. Cancer is scary and people need to be aware.

    I am glad you are doing better! Still sending thoughts and Prayers your way!

    Best Always, mike
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544
    texan12 said:

    BLOCKED by CSN so came to thank you with new ID
    Hey everyone this is jr2012

    CSN blocked me most probably for promoting cancer support thru my PSA videos which i made to help other colon cancer patients -
    so i had to come in with a new ID to thank you guys for your prayers and wishes.

    I am still in the hospital -
    My surgeon said she sent the stuff for biopsy and has removed 2cm margin from each side
    She said i was stable thru the procedure
    thank u so much for all ur prayers

    I am coughing so it hurts the stomach a bit but its ok - the nurse made me walk yesterday and i have started drinking clear liquid yesterday as well -

    so far so good

    Been working out of here, people are really nice - my surgeon is awesome

    Thanks to all of u and big love and hugs and prayers your way:) God is too kind. And he is protecting all of us I know.

    Love & xxoo

    jr2012

    I M so glad that your
    I M so glad that your surgery went well. Gentle hugs and prayers that you get to go home soon.

    Alex
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632
    Maxiecat said:

    I M so glad that your
    I M so glad that your surgery went well. Gentle hugs and prayers that you get to go home soon.

    Alex

    sending healing thoughts
    Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Get stronger every day a little bit, walk as much as you can it will help to get better soon.
    Everyday a little better,
    hugs Marjan
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425
    thingy45 said:

    sending healing thoughts
    Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Get stronger every day a little bit, walk as much as you can it will help to get better soon.
    Everyday a little better,
    hugs Marjan

    So happy your surgery went
    So happy your surgery went well, take it easy on yourself and don't do too much too soon!!! Keep us posted.
  • Godlovesus
    Godlovesus Member Posts: 6
    smokeyjoe said:

    So happy your surgery went
    So happy your surgery went well, take it easy on yourself and don't do too much too soon!!! Keep us posted.

    biopsy in - no nodes, margins clear
    Im home now -

    wanted to share with you guys - thanks soooo much for your support

    the nurses n their assts were very kind and nice...

    people are so good and these forums make us understand how wonderful people are, supporting each other and caring unconditionally.

    In case I am blocked again, my web is trisharay.org and I will be back w a different ID and stay w you guys cuz yall were with me during my hardest time and I want to be with you too.

    Still hv to do 6 months chemo ...

    love you all -
  • Godlovesus
    Godlovesus Member Posts: 6
    thxmiker said:

    We liked your Videos!
    I sent the link to several friends from the current video. Cancer is scary and people need to be aware.

    I am glad you are doing better! Still sending thoughts and Prayers your way!

    Best Always, mike

    Mike, thank you
    thank you so much. We have to spread the word so people are aware. I hope if one person can benefit it will be great.

    I send u my prayers
    Stay healthy buddy

    Trisha!