CSN Login
Members Online: 5

You are here

Hi mates it is FRIDAY! any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Taking last summer sun in the beach house! still good temperature 70,s !
Hugs!

pete43lost_at_sea's picture
pete43lost_at_sea
Posts: 3908
Joined: Nov 2010

its the beginning of the school holidays and i am off diving.
I will try and drown the malaria bugs in my blood.
Might have to do some painting as well.

hugs,
pete

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Hugs!

mukamom's picture
mukamom
Posts: 402
Joined: Oct 2010

of my co-workers, Robert and I are going off for a long weekend to Talladega Creekside Resort. Have rented a cabin on the creek, got our fishing licenses and fishing gear, the backgammon set, and are ready to hit the road. (only 20 miles away lol). First getaway in 2 years.

Enjoy your beach, Pepe!!

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

you deserve!

ketziah35
Posts: 1154
Joined: Jun 2010

Going to work!

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

BtW it's been long time since you don't speak or dream with Dali!.
You must read about Gaudi also ,his creatures are as surrealistic or more than Dali's ones!.
Hugs!

ketziah35
Posts: 1154
Joined: Jun 2010

I don't dream anymore all I do is sleep eat go to work and occasionally go to church.

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Hugs!

tootsie1's picture
tootsie1
Posts: 5056
Joined: Feb 2008

Tomorrow I'm going to represent our local Relay For Life committee at a living well expo. Sunday morning will be church, and then that night I will be leading the youth group!

*hugs*
Gail

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Enjoy your activities !

tootsie1's picture
tootsie1
Posts: 5056
Joined: Feb 2008

The expo this morning was great! My co-chair and I made lots of good contacts. I hated getting up early, but I'm glad I went.

*hugs*
Gail

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

hugs!

Annabelle41415's picture
Annabelle41415
Posts: 6249
Joined: Feb 2009

Went to her birthday party today - the weather was great. It stated earlier this week 30% chance of rain then 60% then this morning 10%. It was 66 and sunny but only got to stay a little over an hour and then nature called. Never could go back because I'm having to be near bathroom, but we see them several times a week so granddaughter is aware of bathroom issues. Got to take out a big amount of Mexican food - yummy.

Kim

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Gran daughter!

Sundanceh's picture
Sundanceh
Posts: 4408
Joined: Jun 2009

You've already read it, Pepe, but just wanted to drop in on your thread and say thanks!

Went to the Friday qualifying rounds of the NHRA Fall Nationals in Ennis, TX.

Got one of the biggest surprises of my life when I got to meet legendary 15x NHRA Funny Car Champion - John Force!

Got my picture taken with him and a handshake and an autograph as well. And I got to see him race twice that day and saw all of the Nitro Funny Cars and Top Fuel dragsters. Was my first time going and it was really something.

Cars barreling down the 1/4 mile with speeds as high as 317.8 mph. Now, that's fast! Even the motorcycles were close to 200 mph. I don't know how they stayed on 'em they were moving so fast.

Incredible morning, hot afternoon, but we made it through it and I met the Legend himself. If I had a menu, I could not have ordered a more perfect day than this one.

Picture is out on my expressions page with my arm around the champ. John Force is a very real person and a super nice guy. I walked away very impressed.

Take care, Pep....I finally had something fun to do for a change, so I finally made it to your thread. The best to you.

-Craig

pepebcn's picture
pepebcn
Posts: 6352
Joined: Aug 2010

Hugs!

Subscribe to Comments for "Hi mates it is FRIDAY! any interesting plan for the weekend?"