Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

21 hours to go

2»

Comments

  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479
    Kerry
    I'll be thinking about you tomorrow as I am now. Holding you in the Light for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. (but no tractor driving till the doc says!)
    ~Aud
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    Kerry S said:

    Buzz - Hell I am an Aries child
    We fight for the fun of it. We simpify the complex. We just lowre our heads and get things done.

    This is a well thought out surgery. It will go good. I will get back on my game soon so we can play off each other.

    Jennie thanks for the offer

    Kerry (old guy that puts great value on my friends)

    HAHAHA
    I'm Aries too,there's the reason for our attitudes of kick ARSE!!!!
    Love ya,
    Winter Marie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342
    Kerry
    Kerry,
    Hugs, love and prayers coming at you! I know that sounds mushy but you are a very lovable guy.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043

    Kerry
    Kerry,
    Hugs, love and prayers coming at you! I know that sounds mushy but you are a very lovable guy.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Aloha,
    Kathleen

    OK Im done with Tooth surgery..wheres my buddy at ?
    I just got home after having 5 removed yes...ouchhhh...but Im good now and I need to hear from my buddy...Special prayers for ya bud...Hopefully hear from ya soon....Buzz
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392
    KS
    Hope all went splendidly - lots of folks hinging on your next update. The very best of luck to you.

    -Craig
  • hopeforcure49
    hopeforcure49 Member Posts: 111
    Good Luck Kerry!
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. You'll soon be posting back to us. Take care, Blessings....Lourdes
  • Bear23
    Bear23 Member Posts: 84

    Good Luck Kerry!
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. You'll soon be posting back to us. Take care, Blessings....Lourdes

    Thinking of you
    Kerry,
    I'll be thinking of you and hope to hear from you soon. You keep me in stitches with your stories. I know you will be glad to see your "scary old woman" when you open your eyes.

    HUGS
    Valerie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342
    Kerry
    Kerry,
    I thought of you and prayed for you on the way to work today.

    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332
    Best wishes for great outcomes
    Hi Kerry,

    I'm new here and don't know anyone yet, but you're in my heart today <3

    Janine
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043

    Best wishes for great outcomes
    Hi Kerry,

    I'm new here and don't know anyone yet, but you're in my heart today <3

    Janine</p>

    and SisterSledge...your in mine as well.........
    Welcome to our loving family....just wait til you meet our buddy we are all here about.....Love to you and our bud Kerry S....Still waiting buddy........buzz
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    Waiting
    Waiting is so hard to do. It's been a long day waiting to hear.
    Luv ya KerryS.
    Winter Marie
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Hey Friend
    Hey Friend,

    Just letting you know that I'm praying for ya. I don't believe for a minute that they don't have a special place for you in heaven......just not yet!!!! Can't wait to hear from you.

    Big Hugs and Prayers
    Debbie
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043

    Hey Friend
    Hey Friend,

    Just letting you know that I'm praying for ya. I don't believe for a minute that they don't have a special place for you in heaven......just not yet!!!! Can't wait to hear from you.

    Big Hugs and Prayers
    Debbie

    Mrs Kerry....I hope you are OK with everything going on....
    we are here for you just as we are Kerry.......Please let us know how the both of you are as soon as possible.........Love to you and Kerry..........buzz
  • Buzzard said:

    Mrs Kerry....I hope you are OK with everything going on....
    we are here for you just as we are Kerry.......Please let us know how the both of you are as soon as possible.........Love to you and Kerry..........buzz

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • TMac52
    TMac52 Member Posts: 352
    Bear23 said:

    Thinking of you
    Kerry,
    I'll be thinking of you and hope to hear from you soon. You keep me in stitches with your stories. I know you will be glad to see your "scary old woman" when you open your eyes.

    HUGS
    Valerie

    Hurry Back you ol sea dog!!
    Lookin forward to seeing you back here in MAMBY PAMBY LAND !!!!!
    Tom
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043
    unknown said:

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator

    No gracie, I didn't think to mention it to him.....
    I feel awful but it never entered my mind to ask him for a contact number...Im sure he will have someone inform us when he can...If I knew the hospital I would contact it and see if they can give me any information or maybe even ring the room...I think maybe Jennie might know what hospital he is at.....sometimes its better if we let him contact us..Im sure he is fine but I sure dread the waiting game to find out...........Love to ya, buzz
  • Buzzard said:

    No gracie, I didn't think to mention it to him.....
    I feel awful but it never entered my mind to ask him for a contact number...Im sure he will have someone inform us when he can...If I knew the hospital I would contact it and see if they can give me any information or maybe even ring the room...I think maybe Jennie might know what hospital he is at.....sometimes its better if we let him contact us..Im sure he is fine but I sure dread the waiting game to find out...........Love to ya, buzz

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043
    unknown said:

    This comment has been removed by the Moderator

    Im going to PM him my number in case one of his family sees this
    If any of Kerry's family checks in here and looks into his PMs I am sending my home phone number to him in private message...please contact me to let me know how he is doing.Thank you......buzz
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364
    Buzzard said:

    Im going to PM him my number in case one of his family sees this
    If any of Kerry's family checks in here and looks into his PMs I am sending my home phone number to him in private message...please contact me to let me know how he is doing.Thank you......buzz

    CSN Buddy
    I think Brooks is Kerry's CSN buddy and probably has some info which might be helpful, but I haven't seen Brooks on recently.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277

    CSN Buddy
    I think Brooks is Kerry's CSN buddy and probably has some info which might be helpful, but I haven't seen Brooks on recently.

    Hope that
    Kerry is doing well. Any info?
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043
    Lori-S said:

    Hope that
    Kerry is doing well. Any info?

    not yet.........
    still waiting.........
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    Buzzard said:

    not yet.........
    still waiting.........

    Please
    As soon as you (or anyone else) hears something let us know!!
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030
    ktlcs said:

    Please
    As soon as you (or anyone else) hears something let us know!!

    Hola!
    Thinking of you!
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946
    Kerry,
    looking forward to either you or Suzie contacting us as soon as you're able!!

    Love ya,

    Holly
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Nana b said:

    Hola!
    Thinking of you!

    Still praying
    Lifting you and your famaily in prayer. You are all very special to all of us. I know many if not all of us check on you the first thing in the morning, a couple times during the day and the very last thing before we go to bed. If love and admiration could fill your room, we would all be there with you.

    Big Hugs and Prayers,

    Debbie