Chemo 2

waffle8
waffle8 Member Posts: 234
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Have to go to my 2nd treatment today..Have to say I am still nervous even though I know what to expect this time....But on the plus side I will be half way there after today....This is a journey I never thought I would be on but it sure is an eye opener.....Praying for a cure....

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Treatment 2
    I have treatment 2 tomorrow, like you I am looking forward to being halfway through with chemo. I am not nervous now but in 24 hrs who knows. Best of luck and God Bless I know you will do fine!!
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • TawnyS
    TawnyS Member Posts: 144 Member
    Thinking about you!
    I did the same thing as you girls...I would set goals of okay...half way through AC. Then move on to the next step. Know that we are all with you and cheering you on!
  • sparklewings
    sparklewings Member Posts: 29
    TawnyS said:

Thinking about you!
    I did the same thing as you girls...I would set goals of okay...half way through AC. Then move on to the next step. Know that we are all with you and cheering you on!

i've just had my 2nd chemo
    i've just had my 2nd chemo and it was nothing like the 1st! Was sick every 30 mins for 7 hours and then had to have 2 injections as getting hydrated. Am alot better today though thank goodness and will more be more prepared next time.

Hope yours wasn't as bad x
  • Ladydi6365
    Ladydi6365 Member Posts: 26
    I just finished treatment 3
    Waffle8,

You will do fine with treatment 2 keep positive thoughts everyday and it will help you.
    I had my 3rd on monday and I am still doing well. Take all required medications and stay positive. My second treatment was not all that bad I had a headache from the steroids but on the 3rd treatment they cut them in half...so much better. Do you still have your hair?
    I lost mine 1 day before my 2nd treatment. That was the hardest part
    We are all praying for a cure.
    Take care and hugs and prayers for you.
    Diana
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234

I just finished treatment 3
    Waffle8,

You will do fine with treatment 2 keep positive thoughts everyday and it will help you.
    I had my 3rd on monday and I am still doing well. Take all required medications and stay positive. My second treatment was not all that bad I had a headache from the steroids but on the 3rd treatment they cut them in half...so much better. Do you still have your hair?
    I lost mine 1 day before my 2nd treatment. That was the hardest part
    We are all praying for a cure.
    Take care and hugs and prayers for you.
    Diana

treament 2
    I felt pretty good after my treatment yesterday....Was able to attend Travis Tritt concert..He puts on a great show....But it has caught up to me today.....I am feeling like I have "chemo brain"...Have to go back for the Neulasta shot today.....Started on the Zofran this morning and my legs feel like lead..But praise God I am out of bed and trying to function like normal....I still have some hair I am rocking a crew cut at the moment..Thanks for all the support.
    Blessings to you all.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Treatment 2
    I have treatment 2 tomorrow, like you I am looking forward to being halfway through with chemo. I am not nervous now but in 24 hrs who knows. Best of luck and God Bless I know you will do fine!!
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Good luck to you!

Good luck to you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    waffle8 said:

treament 2
    I felt pretty good after my treatment yesterday....Was able to attend Travis Tritt concert..He puts on a great show....But it has caught up to me today.....I am feeling like I have "chemo brain"...Have to go back for the Neulasta shot today.....Started on the Zofran this morning and my legs feel like lead..But praise God I am out of bed and trying to function like normal....I still have some hair I am rocking a crew cut at the moment..Thanks for all the support.
    Blessings to you all.

Glad you felt good enough to
    Glad you felt good enough to go to the concert and that you enjoyed it. Hang in there waffle!