Insurance is PAINFUL

2»

Comments

• reneelynn1214
    reneelynn1214 Member Posts: 17 Member

This is unacceptable. I had the same experience and they need to do better! As much as it sucks, you need to call daily, multiple times a day, have your doctors office call. They also respond to social media - though they cannot do anything, I do think the more you raise a fuss, the better! I called them out in social media posts and tagged the surgeon general and VP and wrote my local congress- whomever you can get to listen! You should not be delayed because they are incompetent. Please don’t back down! If I can help in any way, let me know. Hoping they come to their senses!

• reneelynn1214

• reneelynn1214

This is unacceptable. I had the same experience and they need to do better! As much as it sucks, you need to call daily, multiple times a day, have your doctors office call. They also respond to social media - though they cannot do anything, I do think the more you raise a fuss, the better! I called them out in social media posts and tagged the surgeon general and VP and wrote my local congress- whomever you can get to listen! You should not be delayed because they are incompetent. Please don’t back down! If I can help in any way, let me know. Hoping they come to their senses!