Oct 12, 2013 - 2:39 pm
so here goes! Last time we did it, some posted personal pics, others got photos off the internet that they liked. It was fun, so let's do it again!
And thanks to Ketz for mentioning the idea of pictures in another thread. I've been meaning to do this, but kept forgetting.
Here's how you do it when it's a photo on your computer:
1. Click on the image box in the Tool Bar right up there ^^^ (lookes like a green and blue computer screen)
2. Click on the red and blue square at the end of the highlighted Image URL box.
3. A new window opens, click on Upload (next to the green arrow, left hand corner of window)
4. Click on Choose File
5. This will open up a window that will allow you to select photos off your computer.
6. Once you have what you want, click on Upload, and when it's done, click Insert File.
7. If all goes well, the image should show up then in a separate box. You then click on the green Insert box in the left hand corner (on my computer I always have to expand the box to see Insert). It then sticks your pic into the body of your post.
If you want to do one off the internet, it's really easy.
Just find the picture you want, make sure you have a URL that ends in jpeg or gif, copy the URL, open up the Image box, paste the URL into the box, then click on the green Insert button in the left hand corner.
PhilieG had a great visual tutorial on this...if he can find it and repost, that would be even better!