Oct 25, 2011 - 8:20 am
I have a doctor appt Thursday; however he is out of our health insurance network and so I'll be responsible for 35% of his bill. The hospital is in the network. My husband wants me to go to another doctor who is in our network so we are covered in full. Both are good doctors. One is at Mt. Sinai hospital here in NYC and the other at Sloan Kettering in NYC. My question is, can this wait until next week if I can't get in this week to see the second doctor? I feel as if each day that goes by and I do nothing I'm losing time and it's making me feel stressed with worry. Both doctors are GYN/Oncologist and both specialize in this type of cancer. I just want this behind me.