May 08, 2010 - 5:36 pm
I have stage 3 gall bladder cancer. Gallbladder was removed 5 weeks ago. Last 2 weeks have been spent seeing specialists. Need to decide whether or not to have surgery that will remove 75% of my liver. Could be other complications due to my COPD. Second option is chemo and/or radiation. My head is spinning with all the options. Have to make a decision soon. Two surgeons recommend no surgery. What to do?