Dec 31, 2008 - 12:37 am
Hi everyone. My husband had his bone scan and all the other tests. His bone scan was clear. (YES) but it looks as though his bladder may be involved. So we have another biopsy scheduled. This seems, at least on the surface, to rule out surgery. We can't make the decision until we get the results. So it will be radiation or cryotherapy. Does anyone have any advice about cryotherpy/hormones as a choice? We are looking for any information we can amass.