Grade IV GBM

Options
demo1115
demo1115 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
My wife was recently diagnosed with a Grade IV GBM. I love her dearly, we have been married for 34 years. I know she will have good days and bad days, she is currently taking chemo and radiation. I get very emotional sometimes and was wondering if someone could point in the direction of someone to talk to. I am by myself helping her and would just like to talk sometimes. A 24 hour phone number or live chat would be greatly appreciated. God Bless all of you who are going through this with your loved ones.

Comments

• padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Welcome Demo
    You have come to the right place for support. We are here 24/7 and will hear you with our minds and hearts.
    Pat
  • Mannie
    Mannie Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Chatrooms
    If you scroll up to the very top of the website on the right, click on "Home", then click on "Chatrooms" under the "Connect" heading, you'll be connected with a live chatroom. I've only ever been connected with caregiver chatrooms, whether it's in the afternoon or 1AM. I'm sure they would be willing to talk but I don't know if they would have a family member with brain cancer. I found it really hard to keep up and figure out what was going on but that was just me but I'm not used to chatrooms at all. Sometimes it makes a huge difference talking to someone with the same basic kind of cancer; you can always come back here to ask questions that they aren't able to help you out with. Good Luck!!

Mannie