Walkin' and Rockin'

Options
rainbow4
rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
Hi, everyone,
Just want you to know that you'll all be represented at the Relay For Life here this weekend - I've made luminaries In Honor Of and also In Memory Of the CSN Sisters. If you get tired of walking around the track, we'll have rocking chairs available!
-rainbow4

Comments

• mickeymom
    mickeymom Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Where?
    I'll also be doing Relay for Life this weekend in Renton, WA. I picked up our luminaria bags last night and was planning to make one for the CSN sisters - I'm thinking is should have a Pink Bus on it!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Well let me thank you for supporting us all and representing us all! I for one LOVE rocking chairs and i pretty much always have. Enjoy!

—-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —–♥♥♥—–
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—RE
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    mickeymom said:

Where?
    I'll also be doing Relay for Life this weekend in Renton, WA. I picked up our luminaria bags last night and was planning to make one for the CSN sisters - I'm thinking is should have a Pink Bus on it!

Cool!!
    Pink Bus luminaria, too cute...and thanks for walking for us both of you ladies!

Jennifer
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    RE said:

Well let me thank you for supporting us all and representing us all! I for one LOVE rocking chairs and i pretty much always have. Enjoy!

—-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —–♥♥♥—–
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—RE

Reserve a rocker for me... LOL

Kuddos ladies we will definitely be there in spirit.

Lorrie
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Reserve a rocker for me... LOL

Kuddos ladies we will definitely be there in spirit.

Lorrie

Thanks
    So much for walking for me because with the neuropathy i don't think i could make it right now but the rocking chair sounds good. MOLLYZ
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Thank you Rainbow! You are
    Thank you Rainbow! You are so sweet to walk for all of your pink sisters!

And, thanks for having the rocking chairs for us. lol
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

—-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —♥♥—♥♥—
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —–♥♥♥—–
    —-♥♥-♥♥—-
    —♥♥—♥♥—RE

Thanks Rainbow and I will
    Thanks Rainbow and I will take a rocker too! LOL

Lex
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Thank you
    for walking for us. I hope you enjoy it and get to use the rocker when our feet give out.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Thank you
    for walking for us. I hope you enjoy it and get to use the rocker when our feet give out.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Thanks Rainbow!
    Thanks Rainbow!
  • rainbow4
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Thanks Rainbow!
    Thanks Rainbow!

So slow...
    Sorry I didn't reply before now - this has been a crazy week, getting ready for Relay (I'm co-chair). This Relay is in Lawrence, KS - we have 64 teams registered and almost 600 participants expected (plus misc. guests). I do hope to hit the rocker myself somewhere along the way overnight, but we'll see how everything goes. Right now possible thunderstorms are in the forecast = and we Relay outside!! Cross your fingers and toes for us, please.
    -Barb
  • rainbow4
    Options
    mickeymom said:

Where?

Love it
    The pink bus is a great idea - I'll have to remember it for next year!
  • lafera12
    lafera12 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    rainbow4 said:

So slow...
    Sorry I didn't reply before now - this has been a crazy week, getting ready for Relay (I'm co-chair). This Relay is in Lawrence, KS - we have 64 teams registered and almost 600 participants expected (plus misc. guests). I do hope to hit the rocker myself somewhere along the way overnight, but we'll see how everything goes. Right now possible thunderstorms are in the forecast = and we Relay outside!! Cross your fingers and toes for us, please.
    -Barb

Hi all,
    Had our "Relay for Life" last Friday (6/3).
    Could have used the rocker then..
    Will remember the pink bus luminary for next year.

Have a good day..

Angie
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thank you....all of you
    Thank you....all of you relay walkers. xoxoxox Lynn
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    I get treatment tomorrow, but the steroids will keep me strong enough to walk it with you all. :)
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    mickeymom said:

Where?

Good idea!
    I am thinking one day we'll make the news with the Pink Bus. :)
  • mickeymom
    mickeymom Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Good Luck Rainbow4!!
    I hope your Relay is a huge success! It sounds like it will be with all those teams and walkers. How wonderful that you're the chairman!! Have lots of fun and be sure to take a few minutes in one of those rockers for yourself. I hope your weather cooperates. We'll send good thoughts your way!

We're outside too and it's supposed to be drizzly most of the evening - but it always rains in the pacific northwest and we're pretty used to it. We have 42 teams and 728 walkers! It should be a blast!! I finished my Pink Bus Luminaria - it's ready bring everyone along on the Relay!

Debbie