We need a mascot named NED

Options
mrs gadget
mrs gadget Member Posts: 118
edited June 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
I think we need some good looking guy or a cute dog named NED to show up here with a cool picture every once in a while. It just might make some of us smile and giggle a little...

Comments

• jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    I second that!!! lol =)
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I love how it goes from a
    I love how it goes from a good looking guy to a cute dog! Sounds like they are on the same level, now that made me giggle!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    camul said:

I love how it goes from a
    I love how it goes from a good looking guy to a cute dog! Sounds like they are on the same level, now that made me giggle!

I kind of like the mystery
    I kind of like the mystery of not knowing what NED looks like. Am I the only one that feels that way? I guess since NED is not actually anyone, I don't know if I want a picture of him. lol

Lex
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I agree with both Camul and
    I agree with both Camul and Alexis! :)
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    thoughts on NED
    I am really hoping we have several NEDs. We are all going to get well enough that no one man/dog/cat can do the job anyway. We need several NEDs.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Ooh!
    Remember the guy on the coke (diet coke?) commercial? When all the girls in the office went on break and watched him (a constuction worker) drink the coke? I think his name was Lucky, but he is what my NED looks like!! tee hee

Sue

It was a diet coke commercial (early 90's) & the guys name was Lucky Vanous. Break time was 11:30. Ah yes, I remember it well!