Jul 03, 2014 - 10:45 pm
I've already done 6 doses of Folfox4 and had a Petscan which came out clean (was operated in Jan of this year). I've been hospitalized twice during this duration (diarrea/low platelet counts), and the regimen was delayed twice as well. My oncologist suggests I should move to 4 dosages of xelox to see if I would tolerate it better. Has anyone here moved from Folfox4 to xelox in the middle of the regimen? Low platelet counts are my main problem for now.
Inj Oxaliplatin 85mg/m2 01
Inj Biovorin 200mg/m2D1 before SFU
lnj 5-FU 400mg/ m2 Dl-2
lnj 5-FU 600mg/m2 Dl-2