Nov 27, 2013 - 5:18 pm
I do not see my Urologists any more simply because the information given here seems far more accurate and trustworthy. At time of discovery my PSA was 200, and I have very extensive bone mets. Two months after castration my Psa was 9.8, then three months later dropped to 2.3, and now, three months later dropped again to 1.4. Is this satisfactory for my level? My only med is Bicaltumide, but a huge amount of natural supplements as well. My Gleason score was supposedly 3+4 = 7, but my experience here in Davao, Mindanao is not to trust any result or medical advice I receive. For instance, after my castration, I developed a large swelling where one testical used to be and went to Utrasound to get diagnosed. The Dr. said it suggested testicular cancer, but, of course, there was no testical there at all. This has been typical of all my treatments here, and I would have been much wiser to have taken Vasco's advice and gone to Manilla. My testosterone level is 0.19. Normal here is 2.6 to 8.0. Oh, how I would love to restart my beloved testosterone shots again!!! I have no pain and my bones are very strong, which my urologists insist is impossible, and also insist that I take Biophosphates, which I refuse to do. I will be 82 in December this year, two weeks from now. All my heart tests show I have the heart of a young man.
Here is my experience so far. I have always been a Gym Rat, and Pca devastated my body. I still work out, but my weights are so light that a girl could lift them. I still work out as hard as possible, but I cannot do the 2 hour workouts I used to do. One hour 15 mins is about as much as I can do. Exercise is MUCH more difficult than before, but I surely do it. Because I can no longer do as much work in one session as I would like, I will often do split work outs, one in the gym in the morning and one at home in the afternoon. Working out is very tough for us Pca guys, but, boy, is it necessary. And, it is also very rewarding.
Family relationships have changed. In my case, that means my wife because I have had no contact with my two children for many years becasue they are both druggers and alcoholics. My wife has made huge spiritual gains in the last 10 months with great attitude changes and acceptance and abandonment of desire for material things. My wife is 26 and quite gorgeous, so being married to an old man with Pca and no balls is a testing experience which she handles very well 90% of the time. One of my teachers said that in marriage if you get 75% of what you expect, you are way ahead of the game, and be grateful for the other 25% because that is the gift for your spiritual growth. Of course,this Pca is not just an isolated gift for the one who has it. It is also a gift for our loved ones who may benefit as well from this experience. We are all each others teachers just as we all are each others students, and every event has its own benefit. Perhaps your End Time, which will come to you in any case, will be used to sponsor spiritual growth in those whom you love the most, and your End Time will be used to great benefit and is a great gift that you are leaving behind.
All ways living love always. With gratitude and love, Swami Rakendra