Oct 22, 2013 - 2:05 pm
We went to the oncologist for a check up today. The oncologist wanted to do a PET to see if Jim's hip and leg pain, and the tingling in his upper arms and back needs rads to keep it from disabling him. Jim however has refused. The oncologist explained that if it goes to far it will be hard to take care of or relieve the pain. But Jim still refuses. I think he doesn't want to know if the cancer has spread. My fear is he will wait to long and suffer or get to the point he is unable to get around. When he can no longer get out and fish I know he will give up. I will always support his decisions but it doesn't mean I will not worry. Please pray for us both.