Jun 12, 2013 - 10:28 am
I am fairly new to this site, I was Dx with ILC 2 weeks ago my surgeon said he was not sure on size because the mammo showed 3 1/2 centimeters and the U/S showed 2 centimeters so he figured about stage 1 or 2. We are waiting on the final path from the Bx but it did say low grade and slow growing. My surgeon also said that I am a moving target for the cancer to show up in the other breast and I have been doing my own research and I have decided on B/L mastectomy with reconstruction. I am very scared and some day's I can hardly think, I see the plastic surgeon this Friday and I should no more then and hoping for more answeres on the pending pathology. If anyone else with this Dx or experience can share with me I really would appreciate it.