Feb 06, 2013 - 2:18 pm
Hi my name is Jim...and you guessed it add another member to the OBN club. I just found out Monday that I have OBN. I have stage 2 pending my PET scan tomorrow or something like that. Right now my brain is swimming and not sure where to turn or what to do. Don’t know if I should stick with my current Dr., look for a second opinion, go to MD Anderson, go here or there. I just don’t know. Just looking for thoughts and opinions of best Docs/Medical Centers and basic HELP.