Feb 01, 2013 - 2:23 pm
I have taken a break for the past three months from the forum. I did think of everyone though!
My last post was back in October when my PSA measured .2 following three years of zero's post Davinci Surgery.
I had my retest this week per the Doctor's suggestion. The good news is my test came back again as .2.
So no increase in the past three months.
The Doctor is trying to determine a doubling time since the increase has been from 0 to .2 from Oct 2011 to Oct. 2012 (Sometime during that period it raised)
So the plan is to set back and wait and retest again in late July. That will be close to 2 weeks shy of my four year surgery anniversary.
I'm happing with this plan. If / when radiation is started I would rather know how aggresive this appears to be.