Jan 16, 2013 - 3:03 pm
I received a call from my gyn yesterday. She has had the lab review my pap and they have confirmed it. She has spoken to the head gyn onc at Beth Israel Hospital in NY and he wants to review the slides. If he agrees with their conclusion, then a hysterectomy will be scheduled. I have also contacted Memorial Sloan Kettering and sent them all of my reports to see if they will grant me a consultation. So still waiting for definitive answers but at least things are moving along. In the meantime my bleeding has stopped the past 3 days, but now I am having light vaginal discharge. The cramping and pain continues.