CSN Login
Members Online: 10

new diagnosis

Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 2012

I was just diagnosed with anal cancer.  The  pathology states " infiltrating squamous  cell carcinoma"  I have an appt with an oncologist.  i am trying to search for a specialist in oncology, but am having a hard time locating such.  Any suggestions?

RoseC's picture
Posts: 556
Joined: Jun 2011

What part of the country do you live in? There might be someone on this board who is in the same area and can recommend someone.

mp327's picture
Posts: 3534
Joined: Jan 2010

It would help us to know where you are located.  There are some good choices in this country and hopefully one of them will be near you.

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2016 © Cancer Survivors Network