Nov 05, 2012 - 1:54 am
So scared about my appointment on Tuesday with my appt. with the specialists at the James Cancer Center. My family and close friends are pushing me to go ahead with the transplant,but it's the biggest decision I will ever make in my lifetime. As you can see it's very late, but blessed sleep just wont' come, mind is racing. While I don't want to disappoint my family I feel like I have to do what is best for me. I just wish that the odds were better about a remission. Also, I have to think about the financial aspect of it. My hope is that I can make it until next year when I will be 66 and retire with full medicare.