Nov 03, 2012 - 12:42 pm
I had a mammogram on Sept 15th, than nothing for 2 ½ weeks and a call came from GYN. There is something there we want to look at closer. Cluster of calcifications.
Next, Magnified mammogram, 2 weeks wait and a call came from GYN. We are suggesting a stereotactic biopsy.
So, on Oct 26th I had the biopsy. Not fun but not too bad. Than wait, until yesterday when I get a letter in the mail saying I have an appointment on 11/6 with a surgeon.
What the hell is this?? They didn’t even call me? What should I do next?? It is Saturday and I tried to get the doctor on the phone but he is not on call today….
Thanks to all you wonderfull people..