Has anyone tried either of these alternative treatments? Please share your experience with the board. Thanks.
I did. Only mega vita C. It does not work for
From all I've read, Vitamin C may not be a problem, but H2O2 is another story. H2O2 is Hydrogen Peroxide and IF it is food safe, up to about 10% and properly DILUTED it might be safe.
Remember it is a poison. I looked into it after I read an article from Canada about a treatment like you describe. I was unable to find "FOOD SAFE" H2O2 and after more research, I discovered
that in a 90% solution H2O2 is ROCKET FUEL. Need I say more????? PLEASE LOOK IT UP !! The 2%- 3% solution you buy at the drug store has STABALIZERS in it, and they are poison.
Pure Hydrogen Peroxide is very unstable. IT BURNS at 30% and EXPLODES at 90%